[BUG] Some problems caused by the transition conditions of Demo.Controller

WeiYiHua

Third Person Controller 3.0.6.

Bug 1:

The animation is only played once when the left hand continuous throwing the grenade.

1.gif

The reason for the problem is this transition.

1678776239324.png

Last edited:
Bug 2:

Switching from Dual Pistol to Pistol while aiming will cause the Aim state inside the Right Arm Layer's Dual Pistol to not exit. (Not in Demo)

To fix this you can add a transition.

1678776728323.png

1678776770294.png

Hi, the first bug is already fixed and will be in the next update. For the second one, once I switch from dual pistol to pistol the right arm layer transitions out of idle for the dual pistol. Also since the dual pistols don't stay in the aim mode long I don't run into this issue. Can you list the steps of what happens for you? Thanks!

Thank you for your reply, the ability to aim while dual wielding is an exclusive feature of my game. So I'm having this problem in my game.

But the problem in the picture above is an obvious bug. If you switch from a dual-handed pistol to a right-handed pistol when aiming, the Slot0ItemID is 2 and the Slot1ItemID is 0. If you still aim at this time, you cannot exit the Aim state of Dual Pistol. So I added an extra transition to judge that the Slot1ItemID is not 2 to exit the Aim state. After that the problem was solved.

Hope this helps you.

Third Person Controller 3.0.8.

Bug 3:Equipped with dual-wielding pistols and reloading while aiming, the animation of the Right Arm Layer cannot switch from the Aim state to the Reload state.

This is an obvious bug and easy to fix.
Just change the transition condition of the Aim state of the Right Arm Layer below to this, similar to the transition condition of the Aim of the Left Arm Layer, this bug will be solved.

1678897041892.png