Attribute Pickup

GearedGeek

A feature that you could add to the Health Pack (Health Pickup script) is that you can assign it to apply to different attributes that the character has. Since you can create new attributes for the character. For example, you could make a Mana Pack where it would add to the Mana attribute of the character.

The HealthPickup script requires the Health component in order to work since it calls Health.Heal and doesn't directly modify the attribute. Having a generic AttributePickup script though is possible and a good idea.

I see that the HealthPickup script wouldn’t work. Do you think a generic AttributePickup script would be possible for the next update?

Version 2.4 is likely going to be our next release and with that we have a lot of major features added. I have this on my list but I try not to give specific ETAs of what release/when unless I have complete confidence that it will occur then.

Version 2.4 is likely going to be our next release and with that we have a lot of major features added. I have this on my list but I try not to give specific ETAs of what release/when unless I have complete confidence that it will occur then.
Did this ever get implemented in 2.4? It would be a really great feature to add to the controller!