Another FinalIKBridge.cs Problem.

JohnG

Hi,

I have installed opsive UCC, and then use the FinalIK integration file, and am getting the the following errors:

Assets\Opsive\UltimateCharacterController\Integrations\Final IK\FinalIKBridge.cs(16,22): error CS0426: The type name 'FinalIK' does not exist in the type 'RootMotion'

Assets\Opsive\UltimateCharacterController\Integrations\Final IK\FinalIKBridge.cs(278,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'FullBodyBipedEffector' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\Opsive\UltimateCharacterController\Integrations\Final IK\FinalIKBridge.cs(382,68): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'IKEffector' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\Opsive\UltimateCharacterController\Integrations\Final IK\FinalIKBridge.cs(61,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'FullBodyBipedIK' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\Opsive\UltimateCharacterController\Integrations\Final IK\FinalIKBridge.cs(62,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'LookAtIK' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\Opsive\UltimateCharacterController\Integrations\Final IK\FinalIKBridge.cs(63,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'AimIK' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\Opsive\UltimateCharacterController\Integrations\Final IK\FinalIKBridge.cs(64,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'InteractionSystem' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

If this is all related to assembly definitions/reference, please give me detailed instructions on how to fix as the opsive instructions are not detailed enough for me.

The line in the FinalIKBridge.cs file that is giving the error is:
using RootMotion.FinalIK;

I am on opsive ucc 2.2.7
final ik integration file (downloaded today from opsive ucc integrations)
unity version 2019.4.15f1
final ik 2.0

That error indicates that it can't find FinalIK. I imported the latest version of FinalIK into a fresh project and didn't have any issues so ensure you have FinalIK imported.

Hi Justin,

I did that last night on a new project and it worked (new project). My current project is still broken though, not sure how to fix it. I tried countless things last night (delete library, rebuild, remove opsive, remove finalik, etc)

At this stage I am recreating my old project in my new project. A pain in the butt, however I dont know what else todo.

I found the problem. It was Advanced People Pack 2 which was installed prior to final ik, and opsive integration. They both use the namespace RootMotion.

On a side note, next time this type of thing happens (in any situation), how can I find the cause of the error based on the errors shown in the op?