About shape grid adding scrollbar/scroll view

wuyan

Hello,

1,I want to add the scrollbar/ scroll view to the shape grid. I did a simple test ,just added the scroll view component. But as the screenshot shows. This can work for the UI grid, but it doesn't seem to work for shape grid data. So, I wonder if is it possible to add scrollbar to shape grid?

2,By the way, if I want to open the item action panel by clicking the right mouse button instead of the left mouse button. What should I do?

Thanks!

Last edited:
1. I've never tried it myself, but i assume it is possible. The Item Shape grid has two layers, the background layer has the grid and detects the click, drag, drop, etc... using ItemViewSlots. Then the forground layer has the shape Item Views.
Looking at your screenshot I think you added the scrollview above the background layer but not the foreground layer. Try moving your scrollview up the hierarchy.

2) There is a component (I forgot the exact name, I do not have the project infront of me) which allows you to start an action with any input, I believe it something like ItemViewSlotsContainerItemActionBindingHandler. I believe there is also an option on the ItemViewSlot to change the "click" into a right click instead of the left click.
Another option is to simply write a custom script that detect the right click input and checks the selected item view slot, then calls the open panel action function

I hope that helps