Recent content by wInevitable

1. wInevitable

Bug with Custom Abilities in Latest Version?

I ran into it again with AI Agents while using Behavior Designer. I haven't noticed any issues with the base abilities that come with UCC, but both Custom Abilities and abilities from the Agility add-on pack are disappearing when switching between scenes. I added some debuggers to try and track...
  2. wInevitable

Bug with Custom Abilities in Latest Version?

Having trouble adding custom abilities after updating to the latest UCC version. I have a custom ability "NoMovement" that freezes the Player position. It is quite simple and based off of the video here...
  3. wInevitable

Different Rotation Speeds per Weapon

I figured out the Sniper Scope UI issue, but not sure how to proceed with the rotation issue ?‍♂️
  4. wInevitable

Yeah, the code I have locally already has that: m_CurrentLookVector.x *= (m_LookSensitivity.x + lookAcceleration) * TimeUtility.FramerateDeltaTime; m_CurrentLookVector.y *= (m_LookSensitivity.y + lookAcceleration) * TimeUtility.FramerateDeltaTime; I tried the other fix the user mentioned there...
  5. wInevitable

Also, it seems like there are 3 groups: the Assault Rifle, the Sniper Rifle and everything else. Pistol, Duel Pistols, Shotgun and Rocket Launcher all seem to have the same rotation speed, but the AR and SR are distinct. I tried re-importing the project and still have the same issue
  6. wInevitable

Thanks for the suggestion, but I checked the profiler and don't see an issue there. This is a single piece of terrain, the smallest Gaia can generate. No textures, other libraries, etc, and the GPU usage is about the same (~25%) as when using the simple 3D plane. The profiler is reading between...
  7. wInevitable

It looks like it's the environment that's disrupting the rotation speed. I'm using Gaia, Enviro, Aquas and CTS. When I add the Character/Scene items to an empty scene with just a 3D plane the rotation is fine. I added a Gaia terrain to that and the rotation speed was disrupted again. So, I...
  8. wInevitable

Also, how do you completely eliminate the visual bob effect? I'd like to get rid of that while testing. Still not able to figure out the cause though
  9. wInevitable

This does not happen in the demo scene. I also tried abstracting Nolan to a prefab and placing that in the game scene where this is happening and still see the same behavior. Seems like that points to an external force affecting the rotation speed? Could this be camera-related? Or a script? I've...
  10. wInevitable

I'm encountering an issue where my character rotates at different speeds with different weapons equipped, but cannot determine the root cause. For example, it will take me 16 inches to rotate 360 degrees with the Assault Rifle, but only 13 inches when I equip the Shotgun. In both cases, I am...