Recent content by Willedmeades

1. W

Interactable animations

Hi, Just wanted to ask a little more regarding the interactable system. If i wanted to have a switch that opened a door I could use the AnimatedInteractable script. But what if i wanted to add a timer that closed the door after a 5 seconds or when the player hits a trigger. More so could...
  2. W

Playmaker, behaviour designer and character controller

Hi, I’m sure this must have been answered already, but I’m just trying to work out how to attack using behaviour designer and character controller, I have installed in integrations, including playmaker and setup the bridge with use ability. But I’m struggling to create a simple attack from a...
  3. W

Humble Bundle issue

Thank you for the quick reply!
  4. W

Humble Bundle issue

Hi, I purchased the Humble Bundle for your UFSP which is great as it is the only Opsive product I haven't got. But Unity does not give me an Invoice number, how do I go about getting the integration packs? I do have the 3rd person controller, are integrations different? Thanks, Will
  5. W

Co-op Split-Screen Inventory

Hi, thanks for the detailed reply! I do far have seem to have got two players in the scene, each can control the inventory with separate controls over split screen. So I am making my way in the correct direction. I am new to split screen games too but happy to share how I get along with...
  6. W

Co-op Split-Screen Inventory

Hi, I've recently just purchased your inventory system for a project I am starting. I want to create a split screen multiplayer, preferably with the new input system if that's possible? It would be 1-4 players, each with own inventory and could join/leave at any point. Is there a correct way...
  7. W

Third Person Control Types

Hey, I wanted to ask if anyone knew the best way to simply use the Third Person Controller to work with individually switching cameras similar to how Resident Evil 1 or Grim Fandango would work etc. I am using Adventure Creator with this and my character moves but not in the correct location...
  8. W

Pushing and dragging an object

Hey, I recently purchased the third person controller and am finding it great so far! I wanted to look at being able to drag and push objects such as boxes and chairs for puzzle based games. Is there anything that already exists that allows me to do this or what is the best practise to add an...