Recent content by utwsoft

1. U

Behavior Trees independent of Unity?

Is there any way to run Behavior Designer Behavior Trees outside of Unity? Pretty sure the answer is no, but maybe there is a possibility, or some alternative solutions.
  2. U

Why does this Sequence not run?

Yes, I got an error between keyboard and chair... I am manually ticking the behaviors and it was never ticked, because that particular agent wasn't added to my update queue. <slaps face>
  3. U

Why does this Sequence not run?

I have several working sequences in my BTs, and this is the first time I've experienced a case where the Sequence does not run. I set a breakpoint in the Sequence script, and it just goes to OnEnd() and that's it. This is an External Behavior Tree if that matters. What might be causing this?
  4. U

The Find Window

Is there a feature request/bug report for this? Basically, when I type something in the Find window, any tasks that have that substring will be highlighted orange, but when I switch between different Behavior Trees, the query that is in the Find window isn't automatically re-run. I have to...
  5. U

Debugging not-yet-instantiated BehaviorTrees

I would like to set a breakpoint on a task, but on an ExternalBehaviorTree, such that when its instantiated and attached, the breakpoint would hit in BehaviorDesigner. Right now, my code instantiates a GameObject, instantiates an ExternalBehaviorTree, attaches it, Ticks it, finishes, and then...