Recent content by trueh

1. T

[BUG] Dragging and dropping an item from the Equipped collection onto itself in the Main collection causes an exception

This one can be solved in ItemSlotCollection.cs changing from: public int GetItemSlotIndex(Item item){ var stackableEquivalentItemIndex = -1; for (int i = 0; i < m_ItemSlotSet.ItemSlots.Count; i++) { var itemSlot = m_ItemSlotSet.ItemSlots[i]; if (itemSlot.Category != null &&...
  2. T

[BUG] Dragging and dropping an item from the Equipped collection onto itself in the Main collection causes an exception

Hello: If I have an item equipped and I drag it back onto itself in the main collection, an exception is produced and the item gets deleted. I am using tthe latest version of Ultimate Inventory System on Unity 2021.3.18f1 (LTS) with the built-in rendering pipeline. The steps to reproduce can...
  3. T

Double-handed Items

Hello: I have an Item Slot Collection with an Item Slot Set in which I have defined Slots for right hand and left hand. The thing is that Item Slot Sets only support one category by Slot while in my requirements I have to support hands to equip single-handed and double-handed weapons (which are...
  4. T

[BUG] Character Manager will not add foot effects

Yes, I have the same issue.
  5. T

Error while updating first person arms item slots

Hi Justin. I have had some time for debugging and I think that I have found the error. In CharacterManager.cs, line 1873 we have: for (int k = 0; k < m_OriginalItemSlotParents[i].Length; ++k) { which should be: for (int k = 0; k < m_OriginalItemSlotParents[i][j].Length; ++k) { Regards.
  6. T

Error while updating first person arms item slots

Hello: I'm getting an error in CharacterManager when I try to set the item slots for the first person arms. I'm using Unity 2021.3.13f1 LTS with UCC 3.0.1 and the built-in RP. The issue and steps to reproduce it can be seen in this video: https://streamable.com/okwqxx. The error message is...
  7. T

Version 3 Released

Nice. Thank you.
  8. T

Version 3 Released

I have just updated my project. I did not realize that the integrations and add-ons are not available yet. When will they come? Regards.
  9. T

Spawn at random spawn point

Changing the script execution order worked like charm to solve the NullReferenceExceptions. Thank you Justin.
  10. T

I need to respawn my character immediately after the game starts without waiting any time. The InitGame state does that. It did not work with MinRespawnTime=MaxRespawnTime=0, so I defined the state in this way: Good enough for me. I will try the solution you mention though. It seems cleaner.
  11. T

I will try the solution you are suggesting. What I finally did was stop calling Respawn() from Start() and start calling SetEnabled(false) on the player GameObject. It is working fine as far as Schedule Respawn on Disable is activated. In order to make it work the way I wanted I had to define...
  12. T

I can see Vegetation Studio Pro manipulating the random number seed but it is hard to know if that is the issue. For the moment, I fixed it in my code calling Random.InitState(System.Environment.TickCount); before calling CharacterRespawner.Respawn(). But the issue with...
  13. T

The problem with the current code and only two spawn points is that Random.Range() is always returning 0. It should be Random.Range(0, n + 1) as the upper limit for random integer generation is excluded. It is annoying that Random.Range() works different when using integers instead of floats...
  14. T

Changing while (n > 0) is still not working. It is always choosing the same spawn point. There must be something else. It is late her. I will debug it tomorrow. The NullReference is this: [Exception] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object...
  15. T

Looking at the source code I have seen that I do not need to subclass CharacterRespawner. Assigning the spawn points to the same group should do the trick. However, SpawnPointManager.ShuffleSpawnPoints() is not shuffling the spawn point list as expected and the same spawn point is returned every...