Recent content by tnpcook1

1. T

Character stutters unless Update Location is changed during runtime.

Updating this, it doesn't happen on the character(Nolan) in the demo scene, struggling to repro reliably. Will update again if I come across anything isolating.
  2. T

I'll take a swing at reproducing it in the demo scene, because I do not initially spot this with Nolan there.
  3. T

Hi, I've been noticing some stutter at velocity (2m/s or greater), particularly withstanding on moving objects. Currently using Third Person Adventure, and Cinemachine integration with UCC. I am preferring FixedUpdate as the UpdateLocation of the motor, since we do not want to manage...
  4. T

Multiple controllable characters in new Input System

an update on this for anyone else. This was indeed a bug in Unity's new inputsystem. It seems duplicating an input action asset can cause all sorts of weird pointer problems, including but not limited to- Duplicate guids, Implicit unserialized references pointing to separate objects (one...
  5. T

Alrighty, if that's the intended function (multiple inputactionassets and playerinputs) then it almost certainly is
  6. T

Howdy, I'm using UCC, and shift between control of a large cast of actors during play where the player controls a single entity while the others switch to AI. Our move to the new Unity Input System's integration has been pretty smooth, but we hit a problem. When we have multiple characters in...
  7. T

UCC, Root Motion third person turning

Somewhat, I'd like the root motion to be used in place of motor rotation, but otherwise mimic the same behaviors of tp-adventure with the same camera. Preferably with a single parameter used to drive the animation's rotation. At the moment, either Yaw or Horizontal is zero depending on if root...
  8. T

UCC, Root Motion third person turning

Hi, I'm using a third-person adventure controller, and want to use root motion for all movement/turning while rotating the character towards the camera's view. However, when root motion rotation is enabled, yaw becomes zero. Without root motion rotation, the character behaves as expected on...