Recent content by TienLee

1. T

Random selector is not working?

I try the random selector but it is not working, every time the game starts the task on the left of the tree will start first
  2. T

How would I go about forcing an entire reset of a Behavior Tree by script?

I want to force a reset whenever AI hits the player, I also read the https://opsive.com/support/documentation/behavior-designer/behavior-tree-component/ but still get no idea how to reset a tree in a task
  3. T

Problem with Conditional Abort in Behavior Design?

i cover it in the video
  4. T

Problem with Conditional Abort in Behavior Design?

I have been trying to read the documentation and watching a video about it but it just don't work Check this video to see the problem
  5. T

Problem with Weapon Switching

I create a new scene just to test, using unity 2019 Then I went to UFPS and import like normal. After update the demo scene and project it look completely normal Then I went to AssaultRifle Tab and change the Equip to 0 and 0.5 But it still set to 0 from the beginning
  6. T

No, the demo seems to be broken too. And I use UFPS ver 2.3.4
  7. T

this is the problem I encounter, not sure what it is
  8. T

The Equip Event auto set to 0 in play mode Because of this problem, the Slot0ItemStateIndex does not switch to 5 which create a weird weapon switching animation
  9. T

Custom reload time problem

This is the solution, for anyone who encounters this issue untick the "Wait for the Reload Animation" and change it to 0.05 Anyway, you guy rock. By far this is the best supported asset i have ever bought, looking forward to buying the ultimate character controller just to support Opsive for...
  10. T

The Slot0itemStateIndex stuck at 3 when i press reload
  11. T

I made a reload animation with my gun but it just plays 2/3 of the animation (the animation immediately switch off right after the audio)
  12. T

Problem with animator

so it is the same as Empty First Person Visible Item?
  13. T

Problem with animator

When i try to create my own fps animator, the system required two animations: one for the hand and one for the gun Can I just make one animation that contains the whole, if can how can I amplify it?
  14. T

Try to create an fps character

So i try to create my own character but when in play mode, it separate and the position is not correct.
  15. T

How can i adjust the inventory?

I want my inventory to reduce to 2 weapons only. Whenever I pick up the new weapon I want to switch it with the one I currently hold.