Recent content by stranger-games

1. S

UCC player character make dynamic rigidbody fly if pushed to wall

Those colliders should be considered as part of the character. The extension there is by design so it's a requirement. So given the information you have explained setting it as an equipped item is not an option. So I considered not setting them as an item, instead moving them under the colliders...
  2. S

I can change that weapon so that it's not an item and just part of the character but then the box colliders are not supported by UCC as you mentioned. So having it as a weapon that is always in use and always equipped is one solution but still the weapon's colliders easily penetrate the wall...
  3. S

Adding the wall to the impact layer still doesn't stop the weapon from penetrating the wall.
  4. S

Since the weapon is an integral part of the character, the use ability is always activated so the colliders are always activated. Do you mean the impact layers by the layer mask field for the melee weapon? Am I looking in the wrong place?
  5. S

I am not sure I understand the solution you are proposing. What layer masks should I use? Which objects do you mean? Do you mean the wall? I need collision with the wall. Can you detail a little your proposed solution.
  6. S

OK, so now I kind of understand what is the problem, but still looking for solution. The setup for my character is a not standard. The main character capsule collider doesn't cause this problem, the problem is caused by the box colliders which are a part of always equipped special big melee...
  7. S

Update: I have setup a new empty scene with only a static ground and wall and dynamic rigidbody sphere and kinematic UCC character and things seems to work as expected. The character stops as expected when the sphere collides with the kinematic wall. So it must be something with the...
  8. S

Hi @Justin Thank you for your reply and I am really sorry I was wrong in the original question. I did not notice the wall collider was not static. I fixed that. Now the dynamic rigid body sometimes doesn't go through the wall but instead fly in the reverse direction and it still sometimes go...
  9. S

Hi, I have a UCC player setup and it can push dynamic rigid bodies around, but the problem is that the player can push a dynamic rigidbody through a static collider without any resistance. How can I fix that? Edit -------- The wall collider was not set to static I am sorry for this confusion...
  10. S

SetBool task won't call set on the tied property

Fixed by using setsharedbool instead of setbool.
  11. S

SetBool task won't call set on the tied property

Hi, I have a property in my script like this. public bool escapePause { get { return _escapePause; } set { _escapePause = value; } } And I have a variable in the behavior...
  12. S

My tree is lost and empty I get 'InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid.' trying to open it

Hi @Justin Unfortunately I can't get the old tree anymore but I think this has something to do with having a variable mapped then I converted the tree into external tree which I guess what caused the problem. Thanks.
  13. S

My tree is lost and empty I get 'InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid.' trying to open it

Hi, I had an external tree that didn't use custom nodes it used builtin nodes and nodes from movement pack. I wrote my custom actions but never really added them to the tree yet. After successful compilation of my action code I can't open the tree anymore. The editor opens with empty tree and I...
  14. S

Is Behavior Designer multi-threaded?

Hi, In my game I have over 50 enemies at the same time. I was using Third Person Controller for the player and enemies, but I have changed heavily the reliance on locomotion controller for the enemies and I have optimized animation using Mesh Animator and the resulting performance is...
  15. S

NavMeshAgentMovement doesn't move with gravity, vertical and horizontal collisions disabled

Hi, I have disabled gravity, vertical and horizontal collisions for my AI agents then they don't move. I then realized that m_MoveDirection is mainly set in DeflectHorizontalCollisions and DeflectVerticalCollisions, am I correct? How can I get around this? Thanks for advance.