sneekyo's latest activity

• S
    sneekyo replied to the thread Mouse sensitivity.
    What I've noticed is I have a set faster sensitivity when I play in the editor, but when I build it's really slow, is it possible it's...
  • S
    that's what I did, but I is that the best way to adjust the sensitivity or is there a better way with the UFPS controller?
  • S
    Can I ask you Andrew, if you were to control mouse sensitivity via UI, what is the best, and most simple way for me to do this?
  • S
    sneekyo replied to the thread audio source.
    Thank you Andrew!
  • S
    sneekyo posted the thread Mouse sensitivity in Questions.
    I'm trying to make a UI slider that controls the mouse sensitivity, right now I've set it to unityinput - look sensitivity multiplier...
  • S
    sneekyo replied to the thread audio source.
    Hey Justin, thank you. So it looks like I can add a audio source to something, and use that to adjust, I tried adding it all sorts of...
  • S
    sneekyo posted the thread audio source in Questions.
    Where the the audio source come from, if I want to adjust the volume of the impacts, or the sound of the knife swing?
  • S
    sneekyo replied to the thread Red damage screen..
    Or if I could shorten the fade duration, so it was like a flash like when you pick up HP.
  • S
    sneekyo posted the thread Red damage screen. in Questions.
    How do you lessen the effect of the red damage screen? is there a way? Right now it's very intense even for the smallest bit of damage.
  • S
    Hey Andrew, I am testing this out. How do I apply it? I can't seem to figure out how to activate it.
  • S
    sneekyo replied to the thread Weapon saving..
    Solved, there has been an update. Thank you so much for your help Justin!
  • S
    Hey Justin, got your message, resent you the link on the email, also via messaging over the forum. Thank you for your time, -Seth
  • S
    It's a bit of a long story but Justin is taking a look at my project, I sent a link to support. Basically I pick up a knife - change to...
  • S
    Hi Justin, I'm sending you the project now. Thank you!
  • S
    Sorry Justin, I didn't think about that. Wont happen again.