Recent content by skinwalker

1. S

BD + UCC + A* the agent isn't moving when I use built in tasks like Wander/Seek

Yes AIPath is not working. If you can use Recast graph + RichAi it should work.
  2. S

After a few days of testing I decided to stop using LayerGridGraph and AIPath, because of the problems mentioned above. I switched to Recast Graph and RichAI and it works correctly for now, the thing is that I have to start and stop my AstarAiAgentMovement ability from the behavior tree unlike...
  3. S

How to disable/enable all kind of collision and physics to UCC characters?

Yes, but even after calling _ultimateCharacterLocomotion.SetState("MyState",true); and then waiting for the FixedUpdate it wont work properly, I have to wait a couple of frames so for now the half baked solution is to start setting the position inside Fixed update every frame for the next 0.5...
  4. S

That worked, but the documentation says "This ability can be positioned anywhere within the ability list as it is a concurrent ability." and the problem is that SpeedChange won't work if its above AstarAiAgentMovement, it must be below it. What is the right setup for this AstarAiAgentMovement...
  5. S

Hello, I have a problem where the agent isn't moving and I was following the BD + UCC tutorial very carefully, it uses Seek and Wander tasks (not A* versions), but in my project I use A* so I installed the integration, but for some reason they don't work with UCC. Its properly generating the...
  6. S

I still can't get this to work even if I disable them through code and then set position and rotation it takes some time to disable them and the time is around 0.5 seconds which is a lot public void ChangeTransform(Transform newTransform) {...
  7. S

The problem is that I call _ultimateCharacterLocomotion.SetPositionAndRotation(newTransform.position, newTransform.rotation); and at that point the character still hasn't entered the new state so the physics are still on, maybe I should enter the state and then change position and rotation or...
  8. S

Hello, I'm looking for a way to disable and then enable the collision and physics to my ucc characters through code. In one of my levels, Im literally stacking characters on top of each other and I use the locomotion script method for changing position and rotation, but now they hit each other...
  9. S

[Request] Add breathing to the third person aim animations

I have seen the boss stomp effect, but is it possible to have something like this? As you can see its just basic breathing animation being played while aiming to make it look more realistically
  10. S

[Request] Add breathing to the third person aim animations

Hello, Currently the aim animations are static and the character would benefit from adding a little movement like breathing while aiming. I use all of the aim animations to save some finances. Hope you will consider my suggestion.
  11. S

Swift Dash Ability

Do you mean something like this? I took this from the SpeedChange ability and added a timer to turn it off or distance away from the starting point. public class Dash : Ability { [SerializeField] private float _speedMultiplier = 15; [SerializeField] private float...
  12. S

Swift Dash Ability

Hey guys, I have spent the last 2 days trying to create a Dash ability and while it mechanically works it's not as responsive as I want it to be. The requirements: I want the player to be able to dash in the direction of the current input or look direction in case the player is only pressing...
  13. S

UTPS + UIS for multiple player characters?

I have never tried this and I see bone references in scripts, so when I swap the FBX they have to be updated somehow to point to the new skeleton transforms - either manually or automatically through the character manager.
  14. S

Okay, thanks for the help. To confirm - I can take my existing female character and make a prefab out of it then another prefab variant for the male. Delete the female fbx from the male variant and add male fbx, then go to the variant root and re-assign every bones that UCC needs. When Im...
  15. S

I dont need to reference anything other than the skinned mesh with my own scripts, but the UCC scripts are referencing some of the bones - for example CharacterFootEffects is referencing the toes, so in my 2nd prefab Id have to make it point to the male's toes. I don't know if I have to manually...