Recent content by sibichakravarthy

1. S

upgrade pricing from asset store.

Hi I have both UFPS and Third Person Controller. But I don't get upgrade pricing from asset store for Ultimate Character Controller it is still at 105$ at 50% off. I thought if we have both third person and first person controller we get Ultimate Character Controller for free. I know UFPS is not...
  2. S

I think this addon has wrong implementation

Hi I modified the code so that each player instantiates their own character on newly joined player. It works well in my testing. Now how do i properly change character after their spawn?. like destroy spawned character and spawn new one. https://pastebin.com/KFtdEC6i
  3. S

I think that value only defines how long a client should keep a connection in background. But since in mobile games won't run in background you should not rely on that. Why not just use PhotonNetwork.Instantiate?. If you want object to persist after client disconnect you can just instantiate...
  4. S

Hi if you want to switch masterclient you can do like this. private void OnApplicationPause(bool pauseStatus) { if (pauseStatus) { if (!PhotonNetwork.IsConnected || !PhotonNetwork.InRoom || !PhotonNetwork.IsMasterClient) return...
  5. S

Hi I just tested it is not getting instantiated. just build your demo scene and join room from mobile then go to home screen. now join from editor it won't get instantiated. If the game returns from home screen it will get instantiated. I understand you use manual instantiation but what is the...
  6. S

hi I think you mean SpawnManagerBase class. I just searched your whole asset SetMasterClient is never called. You only switch when game gets disconnected which is fine for pc games but not for mobile games, I have been using pun for past year. A simple host migration would be to call...
  7. S

I bought the asset and took a look. I noticed that you instantiate the gameobject on the masterclient first and then instantiate on the player who joined. This could lead to many problems particularly in mobile because if a second player joined a game and the masterclient went to background the...