Recent content by schalky

1. S

Double Arms

i created a new project fresh install. completely updated no more error but still getting the first and thrid views on screen
  2. S

Double Arms

So i finally able to come back to this. I dont think its anything to do with that error more i think its the camera setup. It must be noted when i run the demo everything is fine. However when i use the demo prefab in a blank scene the issue does show up. not sure if im missing something but add...
  3. S

Double Arms

HI. I am setting up a new scene. When I am using the atlas prefab in first person mode. i end up getting double arms. When i check the prefab in the character manager it doesnt have anything listed for the first person arms. So i add them but then gives me this error when i try to save...
  4. S

How to do a mini cut scene

cheers i may as well get it. what's another 50 bucks. seems like i should be able to get some decent results. the first video had me laughing good. just so unexpected.
  5. S

Hey, thanks for the info. i was actually looking at adventure creator but couldnt find much info on the integration and how fleshed out it was. But yeah for simple type cutscenes you reckon adventure creator can do that pretty easily with UCC? im not a fan of timeline and animation in general...
  6. S

How can i for example. while remaining in First Person view. 1. when player hits a trigger 2. remove control from the player. 3. move the character to a target marker 4. have the player look a target object 5. then have an animation or dialoug or whatever.
  7. S

Dynamic Gravity Jittering

sure. https://streamable.com/o3t3v4 thanks
  8. S

Hi. These two both have the issue. I have updated to the latest version of UFPS. unity version 2022.3.3f. thanks
  9. S

Hi, Im in the dynamic gravity demo. when going onto one of the moving platforms it is quite jittery. Anyway to smooth it out?
  10. S

How to setup First Person Full body?

Hi, I would like to try and setup a full body fps. I setup a character and didnt specfiy arms and left out the third person options which kinda works. However as soon i start trying to do anything like fire its breaks. i could line up the first person arms with the body but seems to have a...
  11. S

New weapon type guidance

Hi, I am looking through this kit and wondering if anyone has any guidance on a way to achieve the following. Im trying to create a pistol that is basically a tractor beam. so when the user "fires" it will pull an object towards the player. The pistol would also have a "stream" effect that...