Recent content by Roverboef

1. R

Two questions, one about Animator Motion and one about Ability Start Location

Alright, thanks for your help! I got it figured out now! The issue with the Duration value persists even on the latest version of Unity but I can work around that.
  2. R

I also tried changing the value in the MoveTowards state, but no matter what I enter the Character still rotates very slowly when using the MoveTowards ability when Interacting with an Intractable that has the Ability Start Location component. The MoveTowards state is present on my Character and...
  3. R

Yes I can copy the "OpenDoorAnimatorMotion" and modify it but it suffers from the same problem. But somehow it does seem to remember the original Duration that I set although visually it is still set at 0. However when I then modify the Duration value again the Animation Curves start behaving...
  4. R

I'm not sure how you can reproduce it, I'm creating the Scriptable Object by right clicking on my Project tab and going to "Create", then going to "Ultimate Character Controller" and clicking on the Animator Motion. I can change the Duration value but when I then click on something else in my...
  5. R

Hello! I'm working on a prototype in which the user can open a door, will automatically walk through, and then have the door close behind him. My first question is in regard to the Animator Motion. No matter what I set the duration to on the script, it keeps resetting to 0 once I click play or...
  6. R

FinalIK and UCC Interaction System

The target does get reset, but it does not happen after the time specified in the ikTarget.Duration variable. Rather it seems to consistently happen after half a second or so.
  7. R

FinalIK and UCC Interaction System

Hey guys! I've just started a project with UCC and FinalIK and I'm really impressed so far! I'm using the standard character setup, made with the Character Manager. I'm using FinalIK and UCC's Interaction system to make a character which can open a door by interacting with it. FinalIK places...