Recent content by RobbieNI

1. R

Problem with Aiming while using a visual asset.

Hey Andrew, thanks for getting back to me. I think that might be the case, setting the pixel scale to 1 seems to fix the issue (I was using .3 in the screenshots there) so I assume it must be scaling the viewport by that value. I've temporarily fixed it by just enabling the pixelation and...
  2. R

Problem with Aiming while using a visual asset.

Hi there, Bit of a random one here. I am currently using this visual asset - https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/vfx/shaders/fullscreen-camera-effects/stylizer-extended-92269, it is basically a post-processing tool that also allows you to pixelate the camera. However when using this asset...
  3. R

Freeze Player in Air (Ground Pound Ability)

Thanks guys, Justin's response did the trick!
  4. R

I initially thought the fall ability would impact this ability (e.g. I don't want the character to fall when this ability is active) that's why I prevent it from starting with that parameter. Disabling gravity before I jump works fine in my scene, so I assume. it's something to do with the jump...
  5. R

I only have the agility pack, so I'd not be able to check out how the swimming ability works. This is what the locomotion component looks like in play mode when the ability is active, and as you can see gravity seems to be disabled. I've stepped through the code with breakpoints and it also...
  6. R

Hey Justin, I've tried calling that but the character is still falling when the ability activates.
  7. R

Yep I've already tried both of those but no luck :/
  8. R

Hey there, I'm trying to create a ground pound ability, it gets activated when the player jumps (is airborne) and the player holds the crouch button. Whilst the crouch button is being held I want to the player to just freeze in the air, then when the button is released they will pound toward...
  9. R

Increase impact sound volume?

Hey Andrew, Sorry, which object would I add the source too, the actual impact effect prefab or the object the impact is hitting?
  10. R

Increase impact sound volume?

Hi there, Just a quick question from me. Is there any way to increase the volume of sounds that are played with the impact effect of the surface system. I don't mean the min and max value on the actual surface impact scriptable object, but the actual audio source game object? I want the impact...
  11. R

Reloadable clip getting stuck in left hand (not disappearing)

Hey Andrew, Got it sorted, the reload event was being called before the drop clip event. Sorry for the hassle!
  12. R

Reloadable clip getting stuck in left hand (not disappearing)

Hey there, I was wondering if anyone could help me with this. As you can see from the screenshot my reloadable clip is getting stuck in my character's left hand and not getting destroyed after the reload completes. The clip labeled "1" is the actual weapons clip and the clip labeled "2" is...
  13. R

Shell Eject Direction?

Thanks, Andrew - that's good to know. Sorted now!
  14. R

Shell Eject Direction?

Thanks for getting back to me! I'm using the third person controller as well. The shell is ejecting fine and I can see it, the trajectory object seems to be working fine too as it's landing and reacting as it should. The main issue is the actual direction it is firing. I want it to fire out to...
  15. R

Shell Eject Direction?

I was curious if there's a way to change the direction that weapon shells eject in? I've tried rotating the transform of the Shell Eject Point Game Object but this doesn't make any difference. I tested my shell on the Assault rifle in the Demo scene and it works as expected and fires out in...