Recent content by poweremil

1. P

Why is this conditional task rerunning on success?

Edit2: Feels like I'm spamming but I got it to work with just a single task which is much better. I split it up into two scripts, one for just the timer so I can easily reuse it and changed from a counter to checking if a key is pressed which is much easier to test, should have thought about...
  2. P

Oh oops really sorry about linking the asset, I didn't think straight. I have also deleted the uploaded file in case someone stumbled across it.
  3. P

Edit: I managed to create a repro scene, and it seems to be the timer that bugs out. If I remove it or put 0 as the CheckInterval it seems to work just fine. The scene is Conditional_3. Here's the log, it doesn't look like another task is aborting it?
  4. P

I don't understand why this tree never enters the Send Event task even when Can Pass returns Success. Here's an image of the log showing it reaches the return TaskStatus.Success. I have removed all irrelevant code and managed to track it down to the CanDoPass method. It works fine when...
  5. P

Conditional abort help

Couldn't find anything in the RTS samples that could help me but then again I'm not very good at this... But I was able so solve it using events, I don't really like it as it makes it more cluttered but at least it works as I want now. Posting it here in case someone might find it useful.
  6. P

Conditional abort help

Hello I have a problem with conditional aborts, or at least that's what I think. I have posted a picture of my tree. I want Task C to abort Task A and Task D but not Task B, is this possible?
  7. P

Can you use variable mapping with external trees?

Is it possible to use variable mapping together with external trees? Variables in an external tree has the same triangle button but the only option is None so its probably not possible? But I was hoping there might be something I'm missing.
  8. P

ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.

Hello, I'm getting this exception and I have been unable to fix it: ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException (System.ExceptionArgument argument...