Recent content by Patrick

1. P

Create an axe with UCC / UIS

I try to create an axe with UCC / UIS. To generate a sword was easy because of your youtube video. For the axe I create a "full body layer" and a Slot0ItemID for 81. However, it did not work. Do you have a check list with the addition steps when a new Slot0ItemID must be created (like for an...
  2. P

Custom Crafting Processor - How to add EP points after crafting

Thank you, it works now.
  3. P

Custom Crafting Processor - How to add EP points after crafting

In my Custom Crafting Processor it is adding EP points to the attribute manager (UCC). The issue is, that the EP points is adding after selection and not the crafting. Selection code: protected override bool CanCraftInternal(CraftingRecipe recipe, IInventory inventory...
  4. P

Value from Attribute Manager is not working

Thank you for your answer. It was the repeater, which was on 0. Now it is working.
  5. P

Value from Attribute Manager is not working

I try to get the value from an attribute from the Attribute Manager from UCC. But there is a mistake (0 instead of 99.96...). What can I do to fix it?
  6. P

Chest UI

I found the issue. The Interactor Layer Mask in the Interactable (Script) was on PostProcessing and not on Everything.
  7. P

Chest UI

Is there a reason why there is no Chest Menu Opener? Because I do not have any issues with the Crafting Menu Opener or the Storage Menu Opener?
  8. P

Chest UI

I am not sure if my player is interacting with the chest. Somewhere is a mistake. Here are the print screens. I don't find any mistake.
  9. P

Chest UI

There are no warnings or errors. There is an item in it (see annex). hest is referencing the Panel Manager and Chest Menu (red arrows) are checked.
  10. P

Chest UI

Yesterday I create the chest UI in the UI Manager. I imported the chest from the demo scene. However, the chest UI was not showing with the chest. I compared the player and the UI from my scene with the demo scene. I did not find any differences. What can be the issue? In my scene the Crafting...
  11. P

Item Category Amounts in Crafting Recipes UI is not visible

I use in the Crafting Recipes the "Item Category Amounts" (example: for a fire you can use coal or fire wood). However, I do not see the needed amounts in the Crafting UI. Is there a simple method to change that?
  12. P

Custom Crafting Processors with skill level and learning points

Thank you very much. It is working now. Is there any easy solution to show the player, that the skill level is to low?
  13. P

In my opinion this helps very much. However, I got the follow error. What should I do?
  14. P

I am using the UIS and UCC. In the Attribute Manager I have amonst other attributes the attributes EP (experience points) and KO_Schmieden (skill: forge). I try to do an own custom crafting processors which check the skill level for KO_Schmieden and compare it with the level of the article. If...
  15. P

Ability Converse: Hide UI for UCC and UIS

Thank you for your fast reply. I found the issue. On the "Graphic Raycaster Target" the "Click Pass Through" was not ticked.