Recent content by omniagames

1. omniagames

Swimming Pack

Awesome! Great job!
  2. omniagames

The Realistic Tank Controller

Wow thanks, @RedHawk! Your tutorial looks really good. You've definitely helped me figure out a few things I haven't had time to look into yet. Also, I agree with @Enigma Factory. Having tutorials is awesome, but 1) they are few and far between and 2) they don't usually come with the...
  3. omniagames

Ultimate Character Controller WIP

If double jump is one of the abilities, you can always disable or remove the ability entirely
  4. omniagames

The Realistic Tank Controller

This is an integration that I'm working on to switch between walking around using UCC to using RTC (https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/physics/realistic-tank-controller-18036) Let me know if anyone else would be interested in this or any other vehicle asset integrations.
  5. omniagames

Shooting Physics (via ShootableWeapon)

Nvm, just found ProjectileFire(). :D
  6. omniagames

Shooting Physics (via ShootableWeapon)

From what it looks like you are using Raycasting to track whether something was hit with the shootable weapon. I'm curious as to the repercussions of this, as I am still trying to learn about the different types of shooting/damage designs out there. For instance, when using Raycasting, does...
  7. omniagames

UCC New Abilities

I am actually going to work on some of these abilities for my game so I will share them once I finish them, but I wanted to keep track of them and keep the community updated just so nobody is doing extra work. Also, if anyone is already working on one of these or has ideas for more, please leave...
  8. omniagames

Vehicle sinks on game start

Ok, thank you. I will give it a try and let you know if I have any questions/issues.
  9. omniagames

Would you be able to point me towards Docs or anything that would help me figure out the best way to use the parts of UCC that I want without the other parts?
  10. omniagames

Ok, well I'd definitely be willing to work on an integration. For the tank and similar vehicles, I'm planning on using something like the Realistic Tank Controller (https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/physics/realistic-tank-controller-18036). If I was able to use all of those systems by...
  11. omniagames

So after kicking this around back and forth, it seems like the major reason that I shouldn't use the UCC for vehicles and controllable entities is because of how it handles physics, correct? I've just been thinking and trying out different things and it seems there would be so much benefit to...
  12. omniagames

Photon Integration

I sent a message to the Exit Game guys and told them I was trying to build a realtime multiplayer fps game, similar to battlefield. I wasn't sure if I should try integrating with PUN or with Bolt. Here is their response today, just FYI. Hi - Your best bet is BOLT...
  13. omniagames

Ok, thank you. I was hoping I could get it to work for my vehicles because I like the abilities and state systems but oh well. Thanks anyway :D
  14. omniagames

I am using the UCC on my humanoid character as well as a tank and I have a Drive and Driveable ability on each character object respectively, which I have customized from the Ride and Rideable abilities. I have mostly everything working but I cannot figure out how to get the tank from falling...