Recent content by novi

1. N

Display Other Player's Attributes in UI

Hi can I ask how did you synch the attribute?
  2. N

Shake Effects on camera doesn't work on Top-Down camera?

Just adding the primary spring and secondary spring will make it enable the camera shake effect?
  3. N

Projectiles don't instantiate or sync properly.

Thanks will try the new update!
  4. N

Projectiles don't instantiate or sync properly.

Hi did you fix the synching?
  5. N

Multiplayer and Second Player Arrow Shooting doesnt work

How about in the other projectiles? like PunGrenade it seems off too
  6. N

Multiplayer and Second Player Arrow Shooting doesnt work

Hi if you found the fix can you share? thanks! I'm having the same problem, synching on master client or the room host is properly sync but on the other players spawn position of the projectiles are off centered
  7. N

PUN Interpolation

Hi if I use 0.5 interpolation the multiplayer movement will be smooth right? is this working till now?
  8. N

Grenade PhotonView ID Duplicate Key Error

Also when do we expect these changes? Thanks
  9. N

Great! thanks will definitely wait for the new release and will let you know if it will still occur. Thankyou
  10. N

I open 2 windows client first before connecting the unity editor. No I did not do any modifications to the scene. On the 2 windows client I went to pick up the grenade and start throwing randomly And then on unity editor client I pickup the grenade and start throwing to the windows client then...
  11. N

Freshly new project 1. Installed UTPM 2. Installed UTPS 3. Installed PUN 2 4. Installed Pun Multiplayer Addon 5. Setup scene and layers It also occur in the demo scene 1 unity client 2 window application client just throwing the grenade
  12. N

To produce the error 1. Installed packages correctly 2. Set up scene identifiers correctly and character 3. I copy the grenade pun from nolan and created a new item identifier to it 4. When 3 or more players are connected in the same room firing each other with a grenade 5. This error happens...
  13. N

Help Grenade trajectory velocity

Okay I get it but is it possible to activate the trajectory without using the aim ability ?
  14. N

Help Grenade trajectory velocity

Thank you for answering. I'm doing a custom throwable with my own aiming system will this be able to traject the velocity of the grenade using TrajectoryObject.SimulateTrajectory ? Or this is just for the line renderer. Somehow the direction of ThrowableItem.Velocity is relative on the camera...