Recent content by Noveltease

1. N

Hunger and Starvation

I mean, I changed it so that the auto update stopped when health was 0 and it still would not kill me at 0. The lowest value I was able to die at was 1 and that was with auto update being active. Now that I know how to work around it, it shouldn't be too much of an issue for me. It was just...
  2. N

Hunger and Starvation

I now have it set up so that I Starve at 1 damage to my health per second. And When I get to m_Health.Value <= 1 It will kill me. but if I put m_Health.Value <=0 or m_Health == 0 it will not kill me. So is this a bug then?
  3. N

Hunger and Starvation

Okay so I tried turning off the update value once Health hit 0 thinking maybe wires were getting crossed between that attempting to update and the attribute update value check but it did not affect anything. I guess I will try reducing the damage to see just how low I can effectively die at.
  4. N

Hunger and Starvation

So I made a 2nd script just to watch the HP value to test it and found something very odd. private void OnUpdateValue(Attribute attribute) { if (m_HealthAttribute.Value <= m_HealthAttribute.MinValue) { Debug.Log("You Have Died From Starving!")...
  5. N

Hunger and Starvation

1) Yes I tried both Health and Character Health. It is also not set to invincible. [SerializeField] protected Health m_Health; [SerializeField] protected CharacterHealth m_Health; 2) I do not have any states set up for attributes. 3) Honestly I just tried to follow the drown script...
  6. N

New Integration question

@Sangemdoko You're welcome, you have helped me several times, only right I help others if I can. @STORMFATH3R No worries, glad you got it working (y)
  7. N

Hunger and Starvation

So I tried changing the min value of Health to 1 and it still had no effect. I have tried both of these ways. I get the Debug when health hits 0(or 1 when I tried that), but not the death. I am just not understanding this, I thought this would be a simple script to pull off haha.
  8. N

Hunger and Starvation

I even tried health.Damage(100000000) out of spite and it would not die haha.
  9. N

Serialization depth limit 10 exceeded

I have this same issue on multiple projects. Don't have much more info to share on it either expect both projects only have 1 item made each.
  10. N

New Integration question

When you Update the Character Controller and import it, Dont Forget to Also go to the Installer and import that too
  11. N

New Integration question

In the managers, does your version match the most recent versions?
  12. N

Hunger and Starvation

So I cleaned up the code a tad, though there is probably a more efficient way to do it. What Works: 1) Hunger Attribute drains to 0 2) At 0 Hunger, Health starts to drain. 3) If Hunger is restored above 0, Health stop draining and continues once it falls back to 0. What does not: I cannot...
  13. N

New Integration question

https://opsive.com/news/ultimate-inventory-system-1-1-6-released/ Delete the old integration first and then follow these steps. Follow these steps. https://answers.unity.com/questions/690729/how-do-you-remove-packages-already-downloaded-from.html After you clear the cache, verify that UCC and...
  14. N

Hunger and Starvation

I have converted my script to being an ability. Admittedly I tried to copy the drowning skip a tad... However I run into 1 of 2 issues. Issue #1) if (m_Health != null) { m_Health.ImmediateDeath(); } If this is not commented out, I die as soon as Hunger...
  15. N

Hunger and Starvation

So I updated the code to use the Attribute Managers instead of a coroutine. Once my hunger hits 0, it correctly damages my health 1 damage per second. Also, if I restore Hunger in the inspector, it stops the health drain. When hunger again reaches 0, the drain continues. Only problem.. I do...