Recent content by nisanb

1. N

Unity MLAPI

Hi, joining in here with +1 to this request. Thanks @nathanj
  2. N

Photon Bolt - Movement Command Help

That's great to hear! Thanks a lot for your reply. Any direct way to contact you and continue discussing in the future? Thanks, Nisan.
  3. N

Photon Bolt - Movement Command Help

I'm trying to do the same using a different multiplayer asset (Forge Remastered). Could you assist me in integrating movement calls with the KinematicObjectManager ? Even sharing a small code snippet on how input values are sent and commands are back and modify, would be very helpful ! Thanks!
  4. N

Authoritative PUN Server

I decided to go ahead and try using Forge Remastered game server solution.
  5. N

Authoritative PUN Server

Got it. Any ETA on the Mirror Addon ? Also, how hard would it be for me to integrate it myself?
  6. N

Authoritative PUN Server

Thanks for the reply Justin. Why is PUN not authoritative ? I could potentially make the Master client authoritative to others, considering he controls the movement of everyone?
  7. N

Same Character for different player

I would advise you to use PhotonNetwork.LocalPlayer.CustomProperties, and then query it by newPlayer.CustomProperties
  8. N

Same Character for different player

Actually, where did you set ActorNumber ? ActorNumber as my understanding is the player number in the current room.. Also, you should only intantiate m_Characters once per client and not for each GetCharacterPrefab, abit overhead..
  9. N

Authoritative PUN Server

Hi, The setup I made is that a master client is a game server hosted by me. Only servers that I initialize and creates rooms, thus being the Master client. I'm trying to figure out what is the best starting point to make the movement of Opsive an authoritative movement. Does the PUN addon...
  10. N

Magic / Mage integration?

Hi, I'm looking into making a mage character, such that it would have a staff and have various skills that initiate various effects. Also, these effects should also impact players with their own attributes (damage, radius, etc).. Did someone already tried such thing with UCC, or have any tip on...
  11. N

Animation Bug

Hi, I am using the UCC and facing some issues. I created a new character by following your steps and its working great. I changed the movement animation and its working amazing, but when I changed (replaced) the melee weapons animations it gets stuck and not working fine. The animations are...
  12. N

Paid Work Requests

Looking for someone to guide me through (teamviewer+discord voice) in setting up ultimate opsive with my character and weapons animations. Thanks, Nisan.