1. mrgyarmati

Version 2.2.7 Released

I really love these. :)
  2. mrgyarmati

Version 2.2 Released

Any info about the add-on? :)
  3. mrgyarmati

Character don't equip any item

I just recreated the character from scratch and now everything works.
  4. mrgyarmati

If I use the Q or E nothing happening in the scene like in the video. So the character do not equip the item.
  5. mrgyarmati

I try build my character but I have problem with the item equipement. If I'll try equip an item, than the ability will be active but nothing happening on the scene just the Slot0ItemStateIndex toogled between the 0 and 5. I followed this troubleshooting and sould be those ok. What am I missed?
  6. mrgyarmati

Vault not starting

Sorry! I found the solution. The Cast Offset was too high for my object.
  7. mrgyarmati

Vault not starting

On my scene the vault ability works if I use the original Vault prefab. But if I create a new one with same settings my character use the jump ability. What I missed?
  8. mrgyarmati

Please create a button mapping within the Unity Input Manager.

For me everything work well. Did you setup the project?
  9. mrgyarmati

PuppetMaster Integration

We already have official integration. :love: Opsive downloads
  10. mrgyarmati

New Input System integration

Thanks, it's solved the problem.
  11. mrgyarmati

New Input System integration

If I try add UnityEngine.InputSystem... to the Opsive PlayerInput script, I have got namespace missing error. I've tried in a new script and there is work well and script can see the namespace.
  12. mrgyarmati

How do Effects actually work?

It's possible to delay the effect?
  13. mrgyarmati

Hard landing Ability

Hi. I made a hard landing ability, what is play the hard landing animation if the character falls from a tall object. using UnityEngine; using Opsive.Shared.Events; using Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Character.Abilities; /// <summary> /// The Hard landing ability allows the character...
  14. mrgyarmati

FSM AI integration WIP

Ok, I found the solution for how to damage the Invector FSM AI. Here is the script. Still in progress because the hit reaction need more work I think also still need the AI damage the player. using UnityEngine; using Opsive.Shared.Events; using Invector; public class OpsiveBridge ...
  15. mrgyarmati

Spawned runtime pickup

I have a look. Thanks.