Recent content by Mimi

1. M

what is the proper way to change the pickup prefab?

found it. you pick it in the "droppable item action"
  2. M

what is the proper way to change the pickup prefab?

how do you change the settings for a pickup prefab that will drop for an item when the inventory is full and the drop action is called? if I set the prefab with the pickup script, colliders changes how I want, to the pickup prefab in the inventory manager on the pickupprefab attribute it...
  3. M

How do I specify which category an item will go into by dropping an item onto a specific inventory grid panel?

answered on the discord. for anyone looking this up later, check here https://opsive.com/support/documentation/ultimate-inventory-system/inventory/item-collections/item-transaction-collection/
  4. M

How do I specify which category an item will go into by dropping an item onto a specific inventory grid panel?

I'm having a problem where when I drag an item onto a new inventory grid panel (not shape), it tries to send the item to the "main" category. I want it to give the item to a specific category. I already have the item restrictions setup and "item info item collection filter" setup, but none of...
  5. M

equipped item in item shape grid appears normally while in the equipment screen it appears faded?

not sure if this is a good forum or discord question, but as the title says. the way mine is right now, you can't tell if an item is equipped or not from the item shape grid itself. on the equipment panel though the item is faded out. I suspect this is the reverse behavior then what is intended...
  6. M

[request] base Equipper class that doesn't have any mesh/spawn functionality

as suggested on the discord, making a request here to request a base Equipper class that doesn't have any mesh/spawn functionality and simply has ways to compute stats/anything else required to make equip and unequip work, with the index/data of which slot is being equipped/unequipped
  7. M

running code on item equip based on an items category?

I want to use a case switch to run code based on which equipment slot something is placed in. the point of this is to use with a different asset that has a cosmetic armor system already, so I just want UIS to run that assets functions to visually equip things I want to make my own script that...
  8. M

[Request] Integration with Databrain Stats

because UIS has no stat system, and Databrain Stats seems pretty great, would be nice if there was official support between these two! main asset https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/game-toolkits/databrain-ultimate-game-data-framework-beta-244557 stat addon...