Recent content by MerlinsMaster

1. M

Where is the Inventory Standard Input Script?

Yes. The set time scale to 0 works if I have a menu in the scene. That should work for the project I'm working on, since I don't foresee any scenario in which I would NOT want to pause the game when accessing an inventory. But if you want to add that option to hook up a custom script in the...
  2. M

So if I'm understanding correctly, you need to have an actual main menu in order for the time scale to 0 to work? Simply having a floating panel will not work. If that's the case, then I understand what the issue is.
  3. M

I just have the floating panel, as I started with a clean scene for this video.
  4. M

I've tried this a few times, and it's not working. Do you have any idea of what I might have done wrong?
  5. M

I was under the impression that we didn't have to know how to code to use this asset, but I'm pouring through several different complicated scripts trying to figure out how the EnableGameplayInput event works and how to implement it in my code, and I'm having a significant amount of difficulty...