Mattis's latest activity

• M
    The game we are creating is an Virus Infected Open World in Local Co-Op, where you are two brothers who fights zombies and trying to...
  • M
    Mattis replied to the thread Update gives me anxiety.
    Okay thanks!
  • M
    Mattis reacted to Andrew's post in the thread Update gives me anxiety with Like Like.
    You can check when you import if any of those files will be edited, but generally it's best if you're going to edit any of the assets to...
  • M
    Mattis replied to the thread Update gives me anxiety.
    Okay đź‘Ś well I have edited quite alot of prefabs, all surface effects one and changed them to my own and some are duplicated also and...
  • M
    Mattis posted the thread Update gives me anxiety in Questions.
    Hey. Okay... So.. the update.. What should I do about my character? Make a prefab out of him and move him in my own folder? What about...
  • M
    Mattis replied to the thread Camera Collison.
    Got it working!!! Thanks guys! It look quite good now, a bit twitchy with complex mesh. Maybe a tell some intern to change to regular...
  • M
    Change it to 0.5 and the anchor 000. Now it works but camera goes down into ground.. maybe set the anchor offset Y?
  • M
    What should the collision radius be? And the collision anchor offset?
  • M
    Still not working , now the camera get stuck and the character keeps walking insted of a pretty collision detection
  • M
    Okay! I will try it now.
  • M
  • M
    Yes it's shooting the camera thrue the object it should evade... i don't understand, anchor should be 000? How can I achieve this tps...
  • M
    The reason why position smooth ing is 0, it's because when you have positioned the camera like that and aim and move around the camera...
  • M
    This is my camera setting Try with this..
    • camera setting.png
  • M
    Simple box works, but not my complex house with mesh colliders, why?