Recent content by Matthew57

1. M

Proper Timed Repeater Setup?

I discovered what was wrong. The TimedRepeater task resets when the repeater should end in the "OnReset" function. However that function is never called, so the endTime is never changed to Time.time+duration. I didn't want to go into the nuts and bolts of why that wasn't getting called so I put...
  2. M

The above picture shows what the repeater task looks like. It is a decorator. In the current setup and the one you described, the child tasks of the timed repeater are never called. The Timed repeater gets the green check mark but the children are never touched.
  3. M

I want to have a sequance where one thing happens for a second, then the next for a second, then the next. My current setup is skipping over the TimedRepeater and not calling the child task (MoveAway) at all. The Animations before and after work. Whats the right way to set this up?
  4. M

How interrupt everything to go to Stun State

That did it! Thank you!
  5. M

The HasRecievedEvent does trigger but only once the current Wait Node is completed on the other branch
  6. M

I just implemented this but am getting the same problem - it doesn't immediately jettison to the stun branch if it is in a wait node. It'll happen immediately afterward. The wait is there to allow the attack animation to play before it does anything else. The use case I want is that a stun...
  7. M

I looked at both the harvester and the Rocket soldier and neither of them use interrupts. This is my current tree. I want to restart the tree onStun (to the right) but have yet to find an example of getting that to trigger from an outside source.
  8. M

Is there a way to jump anywhere in a tree (including Wait nodes) to a different branch, when an external event is called?
  9. M

UnityEvent in Inspector

It’s already being done though. If you look at the InvokeMethod action class in the inspector it has a version of the unityevent. It’s not the exact same as what normal unityevents looks like but it serves the purpose well enough. If we can just use that same inspector code that’s all we’ll need.
  10. M

UnityEvent in Inspector

Thank you! I'll be looking forward to it!
  11. M

UnityEvent in Inspector

Instead of displaying the raw data of what the arguments for UnityEvent, it would be great to be able to use the default dropdown interface that's used everywhere else