Recent content by Kibrjr

1. K

Custom Footstep System

Worked! Thank you very much!
  2. K

Custom Footstep System

Hello! I'm using a custom physics interaction system, and to make things simpler, I want to use this physics sistem's own footstep system. But, for that, I must call a function from another script right here: (The script is CharacterFootEffects) public virtual bool FootStep(Transform...
  3. K

Parachute

Hello! I'm trying to create a parachute system, so, for that, I need to reset the fall damage, and the fall speed. Where can I access those values?
  4. K

Pickup Event

Hello! Is there a way to create events when something is picked up? For exemple: I have a full ammo crate and an empty ammo crate, I want when I pick it up, it changes to the empty one. Somewhere here.
  5. K

Text Mesh Pro

Is there any prediction on an update on this?
  6. K

Text Mesh Pro

Hello! I'm creating my own UI for my UFPS player, but, I need to use Text Mesh Pro, instead of the Unity's legacy text. Is there a way to upgrade the system to TMP? For exemple, I can't assign these variables because they're using the legacy version. To sumirise, how can I change these variables...
  7. K

Getting ammo for my gun

Hello! I would like to get ammo from the ground and automatically add to the ammo count of my gun. I also want to, when I pick up my gun from the ground, it comes with some ammo. How can I accomplish that?