Recent content by Keegan O

1. K

UCC + Puppet Master + Final IK FBBIK Grounder not working together

That did seem to do it-- I don't know what I may have broken in the process, but I used my artist coding skills to comment out that stuff and then put back one thing that threw errors, I attached what the script looks like now. There's the UCC character with Puppet Master working, plus the...
  2. K

For reference that's what I see on the fully expanded FinalIkBridge component.
  3. K

This is the FinalIKBridge.cs I got through the 'Ultimate Character Controller' FinalIK integration package from the Opsive website-- perhaps there is a mistake with this one and it's missing some of the third person controller functionality?
  4. K

Not sure how to do that, as I see no references to GrounderIK in FinalIKBridge.cs But yes, Final Ik and the Grounder work just fine (well, the grounder IK is more twitchy with UCC than without, but it mostly works fine) with UCC if I simply disable Puppet Master (by de-activating the...
  5. K

I'm excited to have Puppet Master and Final IK FBBIK Grounders working for my UCC characters but they don't seem to work together. I have been trying everything to get these all three to work together, but no dice. To confirm, I successfully set up Puppet Master + a FBBIK Grounder on a non UCC...