Recent content by Jyuara

1. J

How to Reset BehaviorTree

Thanks Justin, My main tree is already an ExternalTreeAsset. I want to clear the Behavior Reference task.
  2. J

How to Reset BehaviorTree

After BehaviorTreeReference replaced by ExternalBehaviorTree , I disabled and renabled the whole tree. But the BehaviorTreeReference didn't reset. What is the corret way to reset it via script? ->after replace , disable , renable-> I tried this function [...
  3. J

How to add Tasks during runtime?

This version works. However this is more likely a replace operation than switch. My real intention is prepare a switchable node (as placeholder). Then I could switch the externalBehaviors list's children and refresh the whole tree. So my question is : Could I get the BehaviorTreeReference node...
  4. J

Thanks Justin! I'm using unity 2019.1.0f2.
  5. J

When I call EnableBehavior NullReferenceException error occurs on BehaviorManager.AddToTaskList(); Would you please tell me what should I do to fix this?Thanks:)
  6. J

Thanks for the quick reply. May I ask I should restart the tree by calling which method?Just Disable then Enable?
  7. J

Q1: How to add or insert a Task into existing BehaviorTree? Q2: When there are more than one [BehaviorTreeReference] tasks, how to assign externalBehavior field to specific [BehaviorTreeReference] via code? Or add a second externalBehavior during runtime? Q3: Is there any API Documentation...