Recent content by Jono not Bono

1. Jono not Bono

Integration with Audiokinetic Wwise (WIP)

Ok man, fair enough and thanks for going this far.
  2. Jono not Bono

Integration with Audiokinetic Wwise (WIP)

This seems very impressive! I’ve only just started using Wwise so Im still learning it (just moved from Fmod). So with this integration you are making it’s possible to use switches and events? So this is good for footstep systems/surface detection (bullet hits on different surfaces and...
  3. Jono not Bono

Using Audiokinetic's Wwise with the UCC.

Hey Matt, I use Wwise and wondering if you have made any progress with integrating Wwise with UCC?
  4. Jono not Bono

Integration with Wwise

Hey man, I use Wwise. Am also looking for an integration. Did you get any further with it? I got excited reading the title of this thread. Wwise is amazing! I’m also trying to find a Wwise and Playmaker integration as I’m reliant on visual scripting at the minute but that’s another conversation...
  5. Jono not Bono

What do I need to buy to start adding NPCs + animals in my scene?

Hey everyone, I'm starting to think about NPCs and animals in my scene and I'm just wondering what I need to buy to at least start trying this out. Just having people walking about and animals minding their own business would be a start! :LOL: I've not looked at the Behavior Designer stuff in...
  6. Jono not Bono

Using UCC with Gaia Pro 2021

Yeah that's what I have said I'm doing in my OP. It's no problem. I'll just turn it on and off I guess. :)
  7. Jono not Bono

New Ability Feature Requests

+1 Ziplining +1 Skiing (Snowboarding if possible as well) Rope Climbing and Rope Swinging would be another great feature but I feel I should quit whilst I'm ahead ?
  8. Jono not Bono

Does anyone here use the Kubold animations with UCC?

Many thanks man. I'm no doubt going to get stuck trying to figure this out but I will give it a go. Are there by chance any tutorial videos anywhere on the internet showing how to do this kind of thing? I'll be fine when I properly learn how this stuff works. I'm just a bit lost as a beginner...
  9. Jono not Bono

You are a legend!
  10. Jono not Bono

When creating a character can I change it's default position from X0 Y0 Z0?

Hey everyone, so I've been creating a scene initially without a character controller. Just basically enjoying being creative and building an environment and now I want to use the UCC that I bought a while a go. The terrain I have created (which now has many 3D objects on top of it) is for some...
  11. Jono not Bono

Does anyone here use the Kubold animations with UCC?

Hey everyone, I'm very curious. I bought quite a few Kubold animations from the Unity Asset Store and they use playmaker. I love the animations. They've been mocapped and look excellent. However, The UCC controller is such much deeper and gives so many other abilities than Playmaker. So my...
  12. Jono not Bono

Using UCC with Gaia Pro 2021

Hey everyone, I've got a question about using the UCC with Gaia Pro 2021. Basically Gaia Pro 2021 has got an excellent camera function called FlyCam. It allows me to fly around the scene with the camera and makes checking out stuff in Game Mode really fast. However, when I want to use my...
  13. Jono not Bono

Opsive really needs a polished tutorial series

I really want to know how to do this. I bought the Kubold Animation sets and I love them but I want to use these animations with UCC. The Kubold animations (he animated Gerald from the Witcher so he is no slouch) are amazing but it uses Playmaker and from what I can tell, UCC is so much more...
  14. Jono not Bono

Hi Justin and Sarah, I only got into using your UCC last year but had to spend the last 9 months doing some heavy music and audio work but I'm now back on it with Unity and a couple of days ago I noticed you have released a climbing add on pack and bought it as soon as I saw it was available...
  15. Jono not Bono

Climbing Pack

So excited to try this out! :)