Recent content by JMCCK

1. J

Detect Raycast Hit?

Is there an action that can detect when a GameObject's collider has been hit by a Raycast? I've had a look at some of the actions but couldn't find what I'm looking for, I did see Has Received Event, would this be what I should use instead?
  2. J

MissingMethodException: Method not found.

So I managed to find a solution to this. By changing Behavior in the Player Input component to Invoke Unity Events, I was then able to add a CallbackContext from my script. The OnFire2 method I added now works properly and there are no errors in the console. Only question is, will changing...
  3. J

Thanks for the feedback, I've posted it to the Unity Forums for support. If I get a solution I'll post it here. What's strange is the OnFire2 method works fine until I use a callback. But, I need the callback to know when the action has been canceled. Unless there is something in the...
  4. J

Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere, I've added a custom script to the player object that tracks upgrades for the player. I've written a script that allows the player to slow time when aiming, and then return to normal time when they stop. It's using the new input system from Unity so...