Recent content by jardle1

1. jardle1

Expose Current Slope as Animator Parameter

Perfect! That's helpful. I'll check out the slide ability and I bet that will give me a good start. Thanks!
  2. jardle1

Sorry, I wasn't super clear. ? I'm specifically curious if the built-in movement code already finds and calculates the slope. The way I could just grab it from there instead of writing that code
  3. jardle1

Off the top of your head, do you know where in the code I could go to set a new animation parameter each frame while grounded? I just need to know where it's tracked
  4. jardle1

[Feature Request] Add Animation Event Names to Documentation

I'm starting my own personal spreadsheet. I can share this with you as I develop it if that would be helpful ?
  5. jardle1

Is there a way to send the angle of the slope that the player is currently standing on as a parameter to the animator?
  6. jardle1

Additionally, some of the included abilities use AbilityIntData and other animator properties. It would be incredible if these were documented somewhere, as they are also a bit difficult to track down ?
  7. jardle1

I'm creating a character with custom animations. When adding an ability, I don't know if I need to add an animation event, nor do I know what it's called. I can search the code, or reference demo animations, but this can be difficult, especially with lots of animations. For example, I want to...