Recent content by ipleomax

1. I

Punk Royale 2052 (Android)

Hey everyone! :) Been working on a mobile game for more than a year now. My brother and I are the developers and couple friends producing it. We're using UCC and PUN to get this done. Core idea: Skydive out of a Private Jet and land on to the futuristic island 'Ocean City', a city of vice and...
  2. I

Character aligns with vehicle's rotation after exiting

The gravity direction changes when exiting. In order to find out why it happens to me but not for you guys, I set the spawn point near the car. Now it doesn't happen the first time I get out of the car. Only the next time. What seems to cause this is the DriverLocation StartLocation transform...
  3. I

I'm using UCC version 2.2.5. I haven't imported any other ability addons in it. Line 367 of Drive Ability is m_CharacterLocomotion.AllowRootMotionRotation = true; However, line 375 is m_CharacterLocomotion.SetPositionAndRotation(startLocation.transform.position...
  4. I

I finally got the chance to create an empty project (Unity 2020.1.6f1) with just UCC installed. And then unchecked "Use Root Motor Position" and checked "Teleport Enter Exit". Although unchecking Root Motor Position doesn't affect it. Here's the video showing my issue...
  5. I

Sorry I forgot to mention a crucial information: Teleport to Enter/Exit was checked. And that's how I'd prefer it.
  6. I

In the UCC demo scene, I added a flat cube that is sloped at 45 degrees. If I drive over the cube and exit the vehicle, the character's up direction will stay aligned to 45 degrees. How do I change this behavior to always align with world-up?
  7. I

Constantly on and toggle-able item

Ah alright, no issues. Thanks for all the information Justin! I'll mark it as solved. :)
  8. I

By subclass do you mean create MyUse by inheriting ItemAbility (and not Use) plus override ShouldStopActiveAbility/ShouldBlockAbilityStart? Because the part of that's not letting me Equip/Unequip is located at ItemSetAbilityBase's CanStartAbility function. I see its hardcoded to return true if...
  9. I

Did as you said, another thing I forgot to do earlier was "set slot id to 2" in the Item component. Now the Toggle feature works as intended. Thanks! :D However, I'm faced with a different issue now: When I'm firing a weapon or reloading, I cannot Equip/Unequip the Magic Filter. It only lets...
  10. I

Hello all. I have a certain pickup item, let's call it "Magic Filter". After I pick it up, it adds to the "Filters" category of the Character's item sets. It does not have any Third Person or First Person visible object. What I want now is the ability to keep the magic filter constantly on or...