Recent content by insane245

1. I

Is there a way to display the current task(s) above the object in game view?

Thanks Justin! Looks like something got messed up in my project because it's not showing as such. I'll try fixing it.
  2. I

Hi @Justin , I'm not sure if my package didn't import correctly or I misunderstand how this works, but I'm confused. I added the component, but it's not showing as a script? It points back to the dll. I can't view or edit it. And I can't find it referenced in the documentation anywhere. Do you...
  3. I

I would like to see the current active tasks on each player object in game mode as a debug tool. Is this a feature?
  4. I

Why doesn't this run every frame?

Thank you! That works!
  5. I

Why doesn't this run every frame?

Hi all, I need some help with understanding this. I'm not sure how you can tell what's going to run each frame or not. For example below, I want the "Within distance" task to be run every frame. But as you can see, it's not. I put it under a repeater but then it would never advance to "AI...
  6. I

Why isn't this conditional abort working properly?

I have a parallel that deals with some combat and animation behavior. Repeats end on failure. Whenever I am within distance of the AI though, it just wanders. If I remove the wander task the parallel will restart if I get too far away and come back in range. What am I misunderstanding here?
  7. I

Tips/Help on improving this tree?

Hi all, I'm working on an FPS AI. I'm trying to start basic but I'm having trouble grasping a few things and would love some help. it goes like this: AI sees me AI finds cover and changes destination Once 1 meter away from cover, changes animation to crouched Aims , rotates towards me, and...