Recent content by icecreamcone

1. icecreamcone

leaning while running animation doesn't work? No documentation on this?

A while back an older update showed small little tweaks to the opsive ultimate character controller such as the character doing this nice, smooth leaning animation while running. I love little things like this but for whatever reason, the leaning animation doesn't work on my own character models...
  2. icecreamcone

Replacing jump animation is too complicated?

If I just want to replace the default jump, where in animator controller in the jump states should I be looking? I can't seem to find it.
  3. icecreamcone

Replacing jump animation is too complicated?

I'm having a hard time replacing the included jump animations with my own. I was able to replace every other animation but, replacing the jump seems too overcomplicated. Either that or i'm just not seeing it here. There are so many jump blend trees and different animations and parts just for...
  4. icecreamcone

Best way to lock character/ stop movement?

In my project, the character can interact with a couple of things in the scene. Such interacting with an object, talking to an NPC with a dialog box or activating a cutscene. What's the best way to lock the character in place/ disable input from player and have the character just play idle...
  5. icecreamcone

LookBack Ability (First Person Only)

Awesome! I was going to request an ability like this! Gonna give it a try.
  6. icecreamcone

First person perspective Item/weapon moves out of view when character crouches (height change)

Update: Fixed the melee issue. It was an IK problem. Now he swings the weapon as should when facing the camera :) But I still can't figure out the issue with the item moving out of position when crouching in first person view. I'll keep trying to figure it out.
  7. icecreamcone

First person perspective Item/weapon moves out of view when character crouches (height change)

No that shouldn't be the problem. The humanoid rig is working fine with my separated mesh. It could possibly be an issue with the characters IK? When switching to first person, maybe the arms are reacting to IK somehow? I'm really not sure. Because now, I have discovered another issue to go...
  8. icecreamcone

Update: I found the issue but don't know how to fix it. The problem isn't from crouching. The issue is from switching to first-person perspective. For some reason, When I switch to first-person perspective, the hand animations are mirrored. The character holds the weapon in the opposite...
  9. icecreamcone

I created a character that has both perspectives. I created a first-person weapon and adjusted its position offset in the "first person perspective item (Script)". When the character is standing or running in the first person perspective, my weapon is displaying properly and in the correct...