Recent content by Huntsecker

1. H

UCC way of setting up character

Thanks, yes the animator controller is what I meant and that page is helpful thanks. Would be great if you are thinking of tutorials in the future is to walk through linking this all up using a free asset off the store think it will make it much more concrete
  2. H

UCC way of setting up character

Hey, I have a character with his own character controller and animations. I have imported the character into UCC and when I play the game I can move around fine but things like jump etc are not configured as well as I need to link the animations such as shooting. Is their a guide on this, I'm...
  3. H

problems with swimming and agility packs

Morning Guys, Just wondered if you've also experienced this, I use KWS water which is basically a 2d plane with a script applied and to get opsive to know it exists I attach the water tag and a box collider. Then I'm hitting a few issues, first is when I walk towards the water on the beach and...
  4. H

New Input System integration

also getting this error, has no UnityInput component, have just commented out the debug message which seems to resolve it but just wanted to check if this has some detrimental impact.