Recent content by hoodust

1. H

Capsule Collider Positioner sets incorrect height

Haha, sounds like that might be a bit ? No sweat! It's not an urgent matter, just wanted to make sure it's still on your radar. Thank you!
  2. H

Any ideas since this didn't fix the problem for me? It didn't happen in V2, but looking at the code I can't tell what changed except a radius/scale method rename and some seemingly unrelated cleanup.
  3. H

No hitbox collider until too late on right-to-left swing

But... it doesn't show the event name. It just says "Is the event triggered with a Unity animation event?"
  4. H

I unchecked these to fix it, but not sure what you mean about hovering over the inspector or what fields you mean. Am I looking in the wrong spot?
  5. H

Sorry, thought I already replied. Oh, the one on the MeleeAction script? I unchecked it and it works! I think I enabled it when I was troubleshooting recoils or continuous attacking... then again I think it was checked on the demo too so may be default. Thanks so much!
  6. H

Sorry, do you mean change FixedUpdate() to LateUpdate() in CapsuleColliderPositioner.cs? I tried this and it didn't help for me in my game or the demo (and I tried updating the demo to .13). I can take a short jump or two on the uneven terrain in the demo's Locomotion module and then crouch a...
  7. H

Awesome, thank you!
  8. H

Hitbox collider fires too late on right-to-left swing, evidenced in my project and the demo as well.
  9. H

Fyi, this bug also exists in the demo scene with the demo character, and is easy to reproduce. It seems like walking/running on slopes sets it off.
  10. H

The main character capsule collider is set (and upon play starts) at the correct height, but throughout play often is much smaller than it should be (e.g. around the shoulders instead of to the top of the head). This can be caused by jumping, or crouching, or simply walking around. Sometimes...
  11. H

Recoil not working on continuous attack

To answer the second part of my question, I was able to add the following code to RecoilModule.cs in the CheckForSolidObject() method: else if (hitGameObject.layer == LayerMask.NameToLayer("Default")) { return true; } ...which allows every object in Default to cause a recoil...
  12. H

After just monkeying with EVERYTHING I eventually figured it out. I turned off "Allow Attack Combos" on the Repeat Combo Trigger Action Module Group, and this allowed the recoil substate 20 to fire. It was still too fast but at least playing. THEN I was able to make all the recoil states in the...
  13. H

That's the thing, why does it move so quickly? I feel like that's a clue as to why it's not firing substate 20. Regular continuous attacks play at a ~1/3rd this speed.
  14. H

It logs just what it looks like in the animator, and explains why I can't fix it with the animator. During continuous attacking, it never fires recoil substate 20, until you let go of attack and the last one will recoil.
  15. H

Actually you can see the transition from one attack to the next attack, so it's never even getting substate id 20 for recoil (unless doing a single strike).