Recent content by Haytam95

1. Haytam95

Integration with Audiokinetic Wwise (WIP)

Hi! Sadly I'm not working with ucc anymore, this is as far as it gets. I do not like the animation paradigm of ucc, so I developed my own solution. I hope this will help you, but don't expect any update
  2. Haytam95

Integration with Wwise

Hi, here is SurfaceEffect working https://www.opsive.com/forum/index.php?threads/integration-with-audiokinetic-wwise-wip.4871/
  3. Haytam95

Using Audiokinetic's Wwise with the UCC.

Hi, here is SurfaceEffect working https://www.opsive.com/forum/index.php?threads/integration-with-audiokinetic-wwise-wip.4871/
  4. Haytam95

How can Animancer work together with it

Can I help with it? I'm interested too in implementing Animancer in UCC
  5. Haytam95

Animator.crossFade ?

Hi I'm working with the Animator (Yeah, still) and I'm giving up by how quickly it becomes messy passing IDs around and configuring transitions. Also there are times when the transitions break after doing weird operations (Attacking, while toggling aiming and attempting to jump). Here is an...
  6. Haytam95

Camera Shake in Third Person

+1 I think if it's possible, would be nice to have! Thinking maybe, to add more camera motion when the character is running or as @Zaddo said, when aiming :)
  7. Haytam95

[META] When use Abilities? When use custom Gameobjects?

No, just that a Character depending on some factors could or could not raise terror (For example difficulty level). And because that's a mechanic that doesn't affect the character, but the player (heartbeat sound), for me it should be a separate gameobject rater than an ability :) Hahaha yeah...
  8. Haytam95

I really like this idea of using the State System as an empty textbox without actually making it modify anything in the controller or camera. (And thinking out of loud, would be very nice to check if an state is active in the animator) Yes that could be (Actually this is the way the ability...
  9. Haytam95

Hi Justin Right, actually the only ability that I kept was the Health Visualizer because it updates an Animator param. I've refactor the others and make them work as "Player Monitor" in their gameobject. Yeah, I'm asking because at first it worked okay. But then the game growed up and now I'm...
  10. Haytam95

Hi ! I've been having this doubt since day one, about how to separe things that should be in an Ability and things that should be in their custom gameobjects and work outside character solution. The Ability system is extremelly powerfull, and that is also a risk of having a character that does...
  11. Haytam95

How can I move the asset to a non-root directory?

I tried to do that a long time ago with all third party assets... Unity won't handle it nicely. (Perhaps it'll run okay, but the pain will come when you have to update an asset) It's better to just create new folder that contains all your game assets, and leave third party assets in the root...
  12. Haytam95

Add debug mode to Animator Monitor to prevent infinite loop

Yes, you're right @zroc (And I actually did it) it works with a timer as I've described. But then when a new version come out, my changes would be overriden so my suggestion was to add something like that as default, thinking that maybe other people could cross the same problem (Not so easy to...
  13. Haytam95

Add Behavior Tree component with External BD at runtime

I couldn't make it work... :( Anyway I got a different approach! I've created a list of empty gameobjects as prefabs and each one contains a Behavior Tree. Each one of those BT has a custom task that initializes the SharedVariables, so the Tree knows who is the Host AI agent. Finally my state...
  14. Haytam95

Add debug mode to Animator Monitor to prevent infinite loop

Hi I'm working with animations (Maybe experimenting is a better way to call it) and I've been having a lot of problems with infinite loops when I setup wrongly the transitions. Having to close and re open the project: Debuging a little I found out that the infinite loop can happen here, if...