Recent content by Grannyboy

1. Grannyboy

UIS + TPC + Unity new input system, Open and close panel issues

Another thing worth mentioning is that the event "OnEnableGameplayInput" disables the Player Input script as well. Is this the reason why the demo player character dosent get the Player Input disabled but the TPC character does?
  2. Grannyboy

UIS + TPC + Unity new input system, Open and close panel issues

Recently I decided to stop postponing the inveitable and I upgraded my project to the new input system. Everything regarding the controller seems to work properly but there is a major issue with the opening and closing (toggle) of the UIS UI. In the UIS Demo scene it works as intended when...
  3. Grannyboy

Debugging poor performance on this tree

Does BD call a tick each frame? I found that usually it works fine with up to 0.5-1 sec ticks without it damaging the gameplay to much. Check the behavior manager for tick rate.
  4. Grannyboy

No hitbox collider until too late on right-to-left swing

In this particular case, what event is this listening for? What is the string for attack complete event?
  5. Grannyboy

Weird bug when opening the Attribute manager script

I removed the attribute manager and health script and added them again and that seem to made it go away. Havent been able to replicate it again!
  6. Grannyboy

ItemViewDropAction to play sound on drag and drop in inventory

The Inventory system seem to lack a ItemViewDropAction to play sounds on moving equippment in the inventory. See this short clip for reference: https://streamable.com/j2qzbn Would be awsome to be enable to play a unity event for draging and dropping items!
  7. Grannyboy

Weird bug when opening the Attribute manager script

I recently since last update got a weird bug when opening the attribute manager script. The console fills up with errors and also there spawns a new game object in my scene: Is this a known bug or am I the only one getting this?
  8. Grannyboy

Obvious hits dont get registred (projectile)

Hmm. How can a layer issue cause the projectile to hit sometimes from one angle and sometimes not? I can still hit the object, the issue is that its completly random if it registers or not. The projectile is still set to hit the layer of the target.
  9. Grannyboy

I made the arrows stick for better view. Ill try to see if i can debug and log what the arrows hit. Ill get back on that. It seems for now that the error simply goes trough the target and stop in the wall behind: https://streamable.com/q0fljk Also i copied most of the demo scene arrow...
  10. Grannyboy

I have this new issue of projectiles not regestering hits on to my targets, please see this video: https://streamable.com/kjoimr For some reason the targets wont die even tho clearly its a bulls eye. What could cause this to happen? Target setup:
  11. Grannyboy

Im getting wrong "Ability message text" on interact ability.

It seems that all TMP text fields on all of the UI lost it reference for some reason. In case some one else bumps in to the same issue!
  12. Grannyboy

Apperently this field was empty! Just referenced it correctly and now it works.
  13. Grannyboy

I have a very wierd problem. My Ability message text on my interact ability shows wrong text, no clue to why. And to prove that im looking at the correct interact ability i did this screenshot as well adding a picture, which works fine... The UI text shown is some text i used months ago and...
  14. Grannyboy

Version 3.0.10 and Add-On Updates

Is there any updated integrations with this update? (NVM! Saw the information in the links provided)