Recent content by Glitch

1. Glitch

Horse Animset Pro Integration

A heads up for anyone else currently struggling with this integration. Out of the box I'm fairly confident the integration no longer works (way too buggy). I'm on UCC 2.4.4 and Horse Animset 4.3 with the integration installed. Without swapping cameras and sticking to the main camera the riding...
  2. Glitch

Version 2.3.5 and Add-On Updates

Noted, only didn't post the full log in case it was more than just me. Seems to be caused by Gaia water reflections turning off reflections fixes it. I'll have to do some digging to figure out why though.
  3. Glitch

Version 2.3.5 and Add-On Updates

Since the update I'm getting a new error of 'Object reference not set to an instance of an object' The line reference is 1749 of the UltimateCharacterLocomotion script. But having a hard time tracking down the root cause. Note: Doesn't seem to break anything (at least not that I've noticed yet)...
  4. Glitch

Ability to use 'Roll' uphill

Was hoping to look into some options here. It seems that the conditions for checking whether the character is on a steep slope or blocked by an object are preventing the character from rolling at all if there is any kind of slope. Steep or otherwise. Can the add-on be updated to make these...
  5. Glitch

Ladder Climb "Stop Climb"

Perfect! Thanks again.
  6. Glitch

Awesome! Thanks for looking into it so quick. Could you provide some steps for applying the fix to an existing character? Or a heads up as to which files will be changing.
  7. Glitch

@Justin My project is fairly large right now and since the issue seems to be reproduceable in the demo scene (spam space/F while climbing a ladder) It may not be necessary. Thanks @GearedGeek for the video. With Nolan the issue occurs using the method described above, with my custom character...
  8. Glitch

Currently experiencing this very same issue on my character. Would appreciate any updates if there are any @VintageRoots @Justin!
  9. Glitch

Import error when working with UCC + UIS

Everything was updated to the latest version when the error occurred. Maybe some issues occurred during the import, I'm not sure. I'm using a bunch of your integration plugins as well, just a big learning curve figuring out how it all plays together. I completely uninstalled the controller and...
  10. Glitch

Import error when working with UCC + UIS

Currently have the same problem and hoping to figure out a fix without starting a new project. This error happened after recently updating the agility addon.