Recent content by GearedGeek

1. GearedGeek

Help with Weapon using Character Attribute

I have set up an attribute called energy on the character. I would like for the weapon to use the energy attribute for ammo. I’ll look at the flashlight example.
  2. GearedGeek

Help with Weapon using Character Attribute

I'm not sure how to set up the weapon to use a character Attribute. in Version 2 of UCC it was very simple. I tried looking through the docs and video but no help.
  3. GearedGeek

Emerald AI Integration

Is the damage over time working (where it effects the player)? Also is the combat text working when the player is damaging the AI?
  4. GearedGeek

Version 1.2.12 Released

Which version of UIS is the latest that supported UCC v2.4.9?
  5. GearedGeek

Version 1.2.12 Released

Does this version still work with UCC 2.4.9? I tried importing the integration but I was getting errors.
  6. GearedGeek

Damage Popup

I was also able to get the Damage Popup working as well but I was wondering about getting the headshot indicator to display with this. How can I do this?
  7. GearedGeek

Pickup Event

How would one go about having a popup message stating ammo full when the player enters the trigger to pick up?
  8. GearedGeek

Class Selection

Has anyone created a class selection for the Deathmatch AI Kit where the player can select different classes like Battlefield?
  9. GearedGeek

Cover Pack

Well it looks like Invector has beat Opsive to the punch. https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/game-toolkits/invector-shooter-cover-add-on-204918
  10. GearedGeek

Suggestion on touch controls?

It's my preferred integration of controls for UCC. I have used the mobile controls and it works great and pretty straight forward on settings it up.
  11. GearedGeek

Suggestion on touch controls?

I'm not sure if you looked at the Virtual controls that comes with UCC. Myself, I'm using Rewired instead of the built in controls. https://opsive.com/support/documentation/ultimate-character-controller/input/virtual-controls/
  12. GearedGeek

UI Attribute Manager Issue

Okay, I figured out a solution. At first I was spawning the characters in then enabling the UI with the health bars. I swapped it around the UI was already enabled and spawned the characters in then assigned them. That seemed to fix the issue.
  13. GearedGeek

Does creating Camera Prefabs for the two characters have anything to do with this issue? I'm using Playmaker to create the two character prefabs, create 2 cameras (Left and Right), then assign the characters to the cameras. I also updated the UCC version to 2.3.5 instead of 2.3.4 due to another...
  14. GearedGeek

Unity 2019.4.28f1 LTS | Opsive Third Person Controller 2.3.2 2.3.5 (I updated to the latest version) I'm running into an issue with the Attribute Manager (Health) loading the Player0 instead Player1. I'm using playmaker to create the Player GameObject prefab into the scene. It only seems...
  15. GearedGeek

Weapons with LOD?

Just out of curiously have you tried to add the LOD group component to see if it works? As far as I know there shouldn't be anything with Opsive that would interfere with it. Unless you are talking about the issue in first person view where the arms would disappear when looking at certain...