Recent content by ebiflychan

1. ebiflychan

How to automatically orientate character when character enter the field

I was able to do this by switching the view type in the cinemachine integration, but I wasn't able to transition the view type and return to the previous gaze when I switched back to the third person adventure. I want to switch the view type of the camera controller when it responds to a...
  2. ebiflychan

How to automatically orientate character when character enter the field

Is there a way to centre the camera on a certain transform when the character enters an area? Viewtape is a third person adventure. I'd like to have the camera angle transition to face the mountaintop when character enter an open area, like in the video below, and hold it for a few seconds...
  3. ebiflychan

About the package of Ultimate Character Controller integration

Thank you. This was a lack of confirmation on my part. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  4. ebiflychan

About the package of Ultimate Character Controller integration

I imported behavior designer and tried to download the integration, but where is the source? The link provided does not allow me to download anything. download page url: https://opsive.com/downloads/?pid=803 documentation...
  5. ebiflychan

Grenade clone is spawned in character's hand.

I still can't throw... I see. I'll do some more tests.
  6. ebiflychan

It stopped here.
  7. ebiflychan

I set the breakpoints and ran unity. The process did not stop.
  8. ebiflychan

This is the first time to do breakpoint. It'll take a while. (I didn't know this feature existed in unity.)
  9. ebiflychan

Unfortunately, the grenade doesn't fly out of character's hand when I turn it on. The log doesn't change either.
  10. ebiflychan

I can check the throwing animation. I'm not sure how to log animation events, but I hope this is okay.
  11. ebiflychan

The running grenade clone between 4:02~4:07 in the grenade tutorial does not move from the right hand child to the top of the hierarchy. (I just noticed that it switches places) In the tutorial state, I used the debug log to confirm that the ThrowableItem.ThrowItem is not being called. It is...
  12. ebiflychan

Grenades will not be thrown out

I'll share what I was able to throw. Muting the "Wait For Animation Event" in Use Event of grenade item component will cause a grenade clone to be generated from the right-hand child to the top of the hierarchy. There is a timing issue(for me, duration 0.65 was good.), but you can still throw...
  13. ebiflychan

I still have not been able to solve this problem. I did it many times faithfully before I was told, and I did it after, too. I also thoroughly reviewed some tutorials on the prerequisites. It's working in the demo, so I know it's not a bug in the script; I don't get any errors too. The grenade...