Recent content by difqk3

1. D

UIS + UCC integration usage question

Thanks for the answer
  2. D

UIS + UCC integration usage question

View Type = Top down Control = Vitual Joystick "Disable Cursor" = Uncheck "Enable Cursor With Escape" = Uncheck 1. The cursor disappears when you close the inventory in its current state. I want to know a solution. 2. I don't want to attack in the direction of the cursor. I want to attack in...
  3. D

I want to change the way items are displayed.

Thank you so much for the answers to your questions every time. First, I want to show all items in Inventory. As for the display method, the number is marked as 0, such as "Hot Bar", and I want to display it in a transparent or dark manner. I would like to show the number of weapons in the...
  4. D

This is a question when using "Character Controller" + "Inventory System".

I made a "bow item" while using "Character Controller" + "Inventory System". When creating the "Bow Item" in "Character Controller", I created a Fire Point Attachment and a "Right Hand (Game Object)" and connected them. However, if you use a combination of "Character Controller + Inventory...
  5. D

I want to make a "Random Box Item"

Unlike "Surprise Box", if you use "Random Box Item", I want to create a Box that generates items according to probability For example, there is a "normal item = 50% / magic item = 30% / epic item = 20%" probability. Is there a function that an item can generate based on probability?
  6. D

"Generic Character"

Is "Generic Character" unable to use third person controller? In Youtube Tutorial, it is said that only Animators related to Humanoid exist. I want to use it as a "Generic Character", is there any way? The "Ragdoll" option will not be used.
  7. D

I want to change the projectile prefab to a slot

I can not speak English Thank you for the answer to your question But I don't think I can solve this problem I will try to understand
  8. D

I want to change the projectile prefab to a slot

장비 패널 화살 슬롯에 장착 된 화살 구조물을 발사체로 설정하고 싶습니다. 다양한 화살을 만들고 핫바를 통해 바꾸고 싶어요. 화살 아이템에 Slow / Fire / Poison 속성을 적용하고 사용할 수 있습니까? 힘들 겠지만 도와주세요.