Recent content by delforce

1. D

Shell Eject Not Ejecting

Thanks Justin, yeah when I created it from the Object Manager myself and used that prefab rather than dragging in the demo one it worked. Thanks so much for that.
  2. D

Shell Eject Not Ejecting

Hey guys, Pretty much the issue I'm having now is that the shells aren't being thrown from the rifle they are just staying in mid air. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong here? I have been completing this tutorial. Cheers
  3. D

Player stuck in almost every object

I had an issue like this on my Terrain and I resolved it by increasing the slope angle that the player can walk. Hope that helps. Cheers
  4. D

How to run both FPS and TPS in same scene with gun

Hi Justin, Yeah that link did the trick, I followed through the document from scratch and I can now see both the 1st person and 3rd person guns. Now I just need to tweek the 1st person position but at least i can see them now. Thanks for your help this resolved my issue. :D Cheers Mal
  5. D

Character Floating and Movement in the Air

Hey Anubis, Ah yep I thought possibly you might have missed the ability pack, never mind I was hoping to help. I really hope you find an answer to how have that jet pack sort of thing with the UCC, sounds pretty cool. Once again sorry I couldn't help you hopefully someone can, good luck...
  6. D

Character Floating and Movement in the Air

Hey there Anubis, Is this what you are looking for? Seems they are integrating it into UCC. https://www.opsive.com/forum/index.php?threads/ultimate-character-controller-wip.391/ Cheers Del
  7. D

How to run both FPS and TPS in same scene with gun

Hi guys, I'm probably missing something here but I've basically ran all of the UCC tutorials and none of them cover running both FPS and TPS at the same time with the rifle. I watched all of these tutorials here but I can't seem to get both running (with gun) properly. I followed the FPS and...