Recent content by cptscrimshaw

1. C

Shop selling category restriction

Worked like a charm, thanks! Have a great weekend.
  2. C

Shop selling category restriction

Hi there - hope you are all doing well! I have a question that I couldn't find an answer to in the docs, code, or forum, but I'm sure I've missed it. What's the best way to restrict the categories of items the player can sell in a given shop (e.g., only smithed goods at a blacksmith, or only...
  3. C

Disable/Gray out items in shop

Hi there! I looked through the documentation (and the forum) and couldn't find an answer for this, so I thought I'd ask if it exists before implementing it. Is there a way built in to gray out or disable item view slots in the shop grid if the player doesn't have enough money to buy it? Thanks!
  4. C

Weird bug with RemoveItem

Hi there - I'm at 1.2.9, and yes, I removed the Opsive folder when I updated. Was the fix in 1.2.10?
  5. C

Hi Sangemdoko, I'm following up on this old thread, as I've now updated to the most current version of UIS, and I'm still getting the initial error at the top of the post. I subscribed to the event: Opsive.Shared.Events.EventHandler.RegisterEvent<ItemInfo, ItemStack>(m_MonitoredInventory...
  6. C

Upgrading removes custom recipes

Thanks! I was able to fix the issue by using an old InventoryDatabase file. What happened was when I upgraded to the new version of UIS, my custom crafting processor had errors, so it didn't import all of those recipes into the database. But when I fixed the errors, they still weren't in...
  7. C

Upgrading removes custom recipes

Hi there, I finally decided to upgrade to the newest version of the Inventory System, and it's going well so far. However, all of my recipes that use a custom crafting processor aren't showing up. The recipe files still exist, but I can't see them in the Inventory Manager editor window. Is...
  8. C

Accessing custom recipe variables through script

Worked perfectly, thanks!
  9. C

Accessing custom recipe variables through script

Hi there! How would I go about accessing m_CraftTime in a script assuming I have access to the CraftingRecipe?
  10. C

I actually found the issue. In one of my classes where I'm listening for removed items: Opsive.Shared.Events.EventHandler.RegisterEvent<ItemInfo, ItemStack>(m_MonitoredInventory, EventNames.c_Inventory_OnRemove_ItemInfo, OnItemAmountRemoved); And in another class, when I remove...
  11. C

Any ideas why this bug would have started to happen when it was working fine before? Which dll has the eventsystem? I have plenty of backups that I could pull the file from :) Thanks for the help.
  12. C

I'm a version or two back. Upgrading is such a grueling process given how much custom code I have (even though I tried my best to create custom classes and keep things separate, last time I updated it completely destroyed my inventory database). Mind recommending how I might fix the bug in the...
  13. C

Hi there! I've run into a weird bug I haven't been able to narrow down – I'm entirely sure I did something to introduce this issue, but it seems to be occurring throughout the Inventory system and not just in one place. Anytime I call RemoveItem, I'm getting a null reference exception on the...
  14. C

Use Item Action

This worked flawlessly. Thank you!
  15. C

Use Item Action

Hi there! I'm trying to figure out how to use the item action of an item in the player's inventory (when the inventory isn't open), through code. What would be the best way to go about that? Thanks!