Recent content by cangcloud

1. cangcloud

The shotgun cannot attack after being pressed to reload ammo

All other weapons can reload ammunition normally, and this problem arises with this shotgun.
  2. cangcloud

In the case of equipped with a shotgun, the player does not use aiming... This problem still occurs when you press to reload the ammunition and this problem has nothing to do with aiming.
  3. cangcloud

The Aiming value has always been false.
  4. cangcloud

I just tried it and it still doesn't work, now I can only hope that Justin will see it and fix it in the next update.
  5. cangcloud

Still no, the shotgun created can shoot, but it cannot be reloaded, once it is loaded ... The shotgun won't shoot again, Justin should check the shotgun code, this question is really weird.
  6. cangcloud

Thank you for your reply I'll try.
  7. cangcloud

I created a shotgun, but when I pressed to reload ammunition ... And the reloading ammo animation is not played, and the attack can no longer be carried out, the problem is strange and I need help .
  8. cangcloud

How can I make the ParticleStream magic decrease Mana over time?

Thanks for your reply, I'll wait for the next update.
  9. cangcloud

How can I make the ParticleStream magic decrease Mana over time?

1. I found that the ParticleStream magic can only reduce the Mana value when released, The Mana value cannot be reduced over time, This problem also exists in the opsive demo, I would like to know how to set it to do it? 2. How do I set how long the magic lasts?
  10. cangcloud

The Xbox controller in the ultimate inventory cannot release fireballs and cannot use the item shortcut bar

In the demo of the ultimate inventory, I equipped the fireball to the item shortcut bar 1, but I can't use the item in the item shortcut bar 1 with the xbox controller, I can only use it by pressing the number key 1 on the keyboard, it's really strange, why can't you use it with the xbox...
  11. cangcloud

How do I set the MP value after firing a fireball?

Thank you for your help, I know what to do, thank you.
  12. cangcloud

I need to display mana bars on the inventory UI, how do I achieve this?
  13. cangcloud

Yes, he's dynamic, I just want to reduce mana when releasing fireball or other magic. Can you tell me how?
  14. cangcloud

I added MP attributes (Magic/Mana Points) for the player character, but I don't know how to set it in the character health .cs, the health and shield are already set, but there is no Mana setting option, you can see my screenshot, when I run in the editor there will be no mana bars, can you tell...