blaurain's latest activity

• blaurain
    blaurain replied to the thread Skill Bar.
    I got animations working, you guys are the best! I really appreciate all the work it took to make this happen
  • blaurain
    @Sangemdoko perfect, thanks for the help
  • blaurain
    Thanks again! I have the fireball shooting from the hotbar in the demo scene but I can't seem to get any animation working when it...
    • 1603726630796.png
  • blaurain
    Thanks @Justin thats great news! I just sent it from williamlaurain@gmail.com
  • blaurain
    @Sangemdoko @Justin Any update on getting me the changes? I'm afraid to make many more changes on my end I'm not sure what will update...
  • blaurain
    @Sangemdoko @Justin Can I test out this release before it has everything else in it? I'm going to need to update my database structure...
  • blaurain
    @Justin Thanks again for making those changes! So it sounds like you're closer to releasing the changes than the November/December time...
  • blaurain
    Sounds great, can I still please get a copy of the solution before V1.1? I'm supposed to release an early version of the game in january...
  • blaurain
    @Sangemdoko any update on the ability slot fix? Thank you! :)
  • blaurain
    Oh that's wonderful news, thanks again you guys!!
  • blaurain
    Thanks again @Sangemdoko for looking into that! @Justin Do you guys have any guess how long that would take? Just so I can adjust my...
  • blaurain
    blaurain reacted to Shanmukh's post in the thread Ucc Performance Optimisation with Like Like.
    I added 250 Agents to an empty scene. changed fixed update to update. they take 50ms. its mainly on physics calculations...
  • blaurain
    @Sangemdoko Thank you so much, I appreciate it! I have some other integrations to get fleshed out anyway so I'll switch focus for a...
  • blaurain
    Any update on this? @Justin I trimmed down my equip code to just what @Sangemdoko suggested and it has the same results of being...