Recent content by atriumgames

1. A

Mirror Networking for UCC Add-on

There was a unity thread going for this and in it it was said that the project was being halted. I also hope thats not the case but from that thread I don't think matt is working on this anymore. Sorry if you are...
  2. A

Invisible caster HDRP

So are we saying that HDRP works by only as 3rd person for now. If so thats great I can live without fp until its able to be added later if this is the case. Will be testing this and let you know if I run into any issues.
  3. A

PUN demo not working...

Just tried making my own character, and menu and demo scene from scratch and doesnt work there either. Still cannot see other players
  4. A

PUN demo not working...

Its worth noting that the second error regarding the no look source goes away if I check the box in the initial menu screen, but the first error is still present. However despite checking the box the player is still in 3rd person view when loading the demopun level.
  5. A

PUN demo not working...

I was trying to integrate this into my game, when I discovered on a build that it wasnt working so I created a blank 3D Project (mine is URP) to test the way the asset was originally built. I am running Unity 2019.4.1 (LTS). I imported and installed the following in this order. - UCC - Pun2...